POP Century ~ Unofficially the Grooviest FAQ Thread #6 ~April 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't find the answer to this, so maybe you guys can help me. We will be arriving at Pop before lunch. Since we can't check in until 3pm we will probably be hanging poolside. Does anybody know if we can get towels during check in to use at the pool or should we bring our own? Oh, and what are my chances of getting our room before 3pm? It would be great to get it by 1 or so to put the baby down for a nap, but thinking that might be a stretch.

Thank you!

apetelo said:
I couldn't find the answer to this, so maybe you guys can help me. We will be arriving at Pop before lunch. Since we can't check in until 3pm we will probably be hanging poolside. Does anybody know if we can get towels during check in to use at the pool or should we bring our own? Oh, and what are my chances of getting our room before 3pm? It would be great to get it by 1 or so to put the baby down for a nap, but thinking that might be a stretch.

Thank you!

You can check in when you arrive, your room just might not be available yet. If you ask for towels when you check in, the CM will give you some. Towels are not available poolside.

As far as a room being ready for you early, there are a lot of different factors. If you are willing to take the first available room, I'd say your chances of getting in early are good. If you have several special requests, then that limits you. Also, the day of the week you are checking in plays a part. If you are doing on-line check in, they ask for an approximate arrival time. Putting that info out there for the room assignor should help, too.

Check in last night!
Go our connecting rooms in the ... 90'.
They got us changed to the 50' and we got to see Illimination from about balconypixiedust:

16 more days to check in but can do on line check in on the 4th. I'm really hoping for the '50s building 1, room 1149(ok maybe a little to picky, lol), what I'm wondering is can you know request an area now or can you still only do that by checking in at POP? :)

16 more days to check in but can do on line check in on the 4th. I'm really hoping for the '50s building 1, room 1149(ok maybe a little to picky, lol), what I'm wondering is can you know request an area now or can you still only do that by checking in at POP? :)

You can request a general area like 50's during online check in. You can also request near transportation or first floor. But you can only request 2 of the things during online check in. A specific request like a room can only be done by phone with Disney reservations.

We have a room-only ressie, so we haven't had to pay our full balance yet. If I do online checkin, will I have to pay the balance at that point? Today is our 10-day mark, but if I have to pay the full thing at the online checkin, I'll wait until Monday.

We have a room-only ressie, so we haven't had to pay our full balance yet. If I do online checkin, will I have to pay the balance at that point? Today is our 10-day mark, but if I have to pay the full thing at the online checkin, I'll wait until Monday.

No, not until you check in at the resort.

Counting down the days! Will be there 10/15-10/20. Told hubby he needs to get the suitcases out cuz I ready to start packing. Looking forward to celebrating 20 years of marriage at the world!!!pixiedust:

This will be our first stay at POP and I have heard wonderful things.

Awesome!! Happy Anniversary! 20 years of wedded bliss, right? :goodvibes And a first time POPer!! :hippie: Hope you like it as much as we all do!

Check in last night!
Go our connecting rooms in the ... 90'.
They got us changed to the 50' and we got to see Illimination from about balconypixiedust:

:cool1: .. Happy that POP could accomodate you! :)

Checking in in 9 days! My daughter is getting married there on the 10th. Soo excited!!!!!!!!!!:):cool1:

How wonderful!!! All the best to your DD for a happy life!! :goodvibes

We did our online checkin today (thanks for the answer about payment!) -- 60s building, lakeview. This will be my fourth time at Pop, and I've never seen the lake. Since it's DS's first time staying on property (well, once when he was 4, at the old Disney Institute), I let him pick the location. Hope we get our choices! I can't think of anything else I should be doing at this point, other than keeping an eye on our flight.

Poofiesdream, congrats on your daughter's wedding! I hope you have a beautiful day!

Just 7 short days :banana: and we will be at Pop for our very first time! Thanks :worship:to the keepers of this thread and all the great contributors who take their time to make a wealth of information available.

:dance3: :dance3: :cool1:

Just 7 short days :banana: and we will be at Pop for our very first time! Thanks :worship:to the keepers of this thread and all the great contributors who take their time to make a wealth of information available.

:dance3: :dance3: :cool1:

:yay: Have a great trip!!

:cool1: YAY!!! 45 days til the Pas Princesses hit Pop!!!

:woohoo: The 3 princesses and their Queen Momma take on POP, part 2!! :cool1:

Hi Janet just quietly waiting for the new thread!!! :surfweb:

Your wish is my command :goodvibes .... POP on over to #7!! :hippie:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=46304629#post46304629

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter