Pop Century Post Refurbishments - Tub or Shower, Queens or King?

Pop, Building #10, Room #0122, Murphy bed and queen bed, roll-in wheelchair shower.

Didn't see it on the list but my sister was just at Pop and left this morning. She sent me pictures from her room in 70's section Building #6 - Room 6346 and it had 2 queen beds and tub.

Yes, the beds are lower in all of the roll-in shower rooms.

On the Disability Forum under Room Measurements, I have four posts with photos and measurements of Disney Pop Century Resort Handicap Roll-in shower room #0203.

This link should take you to Post #339, the first of four posts.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/w...ations-and-measurements.1180437/post-60704768
Wow @RaySharpton!! Your posts are AMAZING!! I just linked this to the first post of this thread. Great work!!!

Wow. We stayed several times before the refurb and were able to get king bed with tub; tub as#1 priority and king as 2nd. I don't know if the count has changed or if we just fit in with the supply and demand at the time. It looks like there are very, very few kings with tub.

Wow. We stayed several times before the refurb and were able to get king bed with tub; tub as#1 priority and king as 2nd. I don't know if the count has changed or if we just fit in with the supply and demand at the time. It looks like there are very, very few kings with tub.
Many of the king rooms are also accessible rooms so many of them have roll-in showers.

I'm not sure if king rooms with a tub exist. The first post is current with all of the data that has been submitted to date and so far all reports of rooms with a king bed all have showers.

Many of the king rooms are also accessible rooms so many of them have roll-in showers.

I'm not sure if king rooms with a tub exist. The first post is current with all of the data that has been submitted to date and so far all reports of rooms with a king bed all have showers.

Yeah, that's what I noticed. I have not seen a new room posted that has a king and a tub. Seems like there used to be a couple on each level of a building.

Yeah, that's what I noticed. I have not seen a new room posted that has a king and a tub. Seems like there used to be a couple on each level of a building.
Yes, there were, because prior to the refurbishment all rooms had the tub/shower combo except the rooms with roll-in showers.

Five buildings had (have?) king beds on all four ldvels, in accessible rooms. The other five had king beds in standard rooms, but only on the first three floors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter