Pop Century or All Star Movies?

JzeroT1437

<font color=blue>My advice: Get mono<br><font colo
We've stayed at Coronado Springs and All Star Sports. I loved Coronado Springs, but found it a long walk around the area; All Star Sports was okay, but was a little noisy and had pretty awful bus service.

This year we're going cheap again, and I was wondering if you guys thought Pop Century or All Star Movies was the better hotel. Thanks for any advice!

We have stayed at both & prefer POP. It is newer & nicer. It also has its own bus service, whereas at ASMo you have to share buses with ASMu & ASSports. The food court was much better IMO at POP.

We have stayed at both & prefer POP. It is newer & nicer. It also has its own bus service, whereas at ASMo you have to share buses with ASMu & ASSports. The food court was much better IMO at POP.

Ditto! There's a thead on here somewhere about Pop, titled "Tell Me Something I Don't Know About Pop" with lots of interesting tidbits about Pop. I don't know how to post a link. Sorry! If you can find it, it might help you decide.

I have stayed at both and I have to agree with everyone else so far and say POP is the best of the two. The bus service is MUCH better (the best of the value resorts I think). I also really liked the food court at POP as well as the gift shop. The grounds at POP are very nice and I loved the theme. Both times I stayed at POP I requested a room close to the lobby and got it, so you could always ask, it never hurts. Good Luck with all your vacation plans!:hippie:

I prefer the theming, food court, and bar at Movies over Pop.

The bus service has always been better at All Stars for me than it is at Pop.

if you donnt want to walk ..donnt take pop..its a nice resort,,,but its a long walk to parking or food court..its 4 floors..allstars is 3 and seems cozzier..we stayed at pop 3 times because allstars was full..im going to allstars in 10 days ..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter