POP CENTURY ... LAST WEEK of SEPT. 07 MEET

Welcome Penjen! We will be at Mama Melrose on the same day. What time is your resesrvation at? Mine is at 6:10:cool1:

Our reservation is at 5:00. We will probably be finishing up at that time, hopefully :)

We could probably make the meet on the 22nd or later in the week. We are going to Epcot on the 22nd and that is our first night but we may be back early if DS gets tired.

Welcome mickeyhat and jayna22:cool1:

My husband used to have reservations about me chatting with people and making plans to meet until a few years ago we went on a cruise and I had a planned meet. He claimed to be sick so didn't want to go. I was there for about 20 minutes before he showed up "all better". I think he was worried! He had a blast and most of us ended up on the same tours or meeting up at shows, being IN the shows and what-not. It was FABULOUS

Now he just asks if there will be someplace for him to get a beer :rotfl2:

This will be my third time taking him. The first time it was just us and he didn't want to hear anything about it and would threaten to cancel if I brought it up one more time. 2 trips later and he is actually LOOKING at the pics of the resorts I send him and when I called him to tell him I bookd BBB and the Neverland Club for DSD he didn't even snort at me :thumbsup2 :love:

DH says he won't ever go back to WDW. We've been 4 times, once as a couple (came back w/DD!), second time w/DD age 4 (came back w/DS!), had DH "fixed", third time w/DD 14 and DS 9 & last Aug for a blowout 10 day no holds barred do anything and everything you want with Free Food thrown in for good measure trip. When I said I wanted to do it again if FD was offered this year, he said "Count me out!!" So I decided not to forgo my fun just because the rest of the family isn't interested. So far, DD (22) has agreed to go, "If you can't find anyone else". I think she just wants another Lapu Lapu too!!!

Hi-We'll be at POP from 9/14-9/23. Do we count as end-of-the-monthers? Not sure if we can make the meet but we'll be looking for everyone. BTW, I LOVE everything Disney but DH is the freakier of the Disney freaks in our house. It's great!!! Hope to meet some of you in September. Happy planning!

Welcome and yes, you count :dance3: hope we get a chance to say Hello:woohoo:

*******************************************ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYYYUS
I'm so excited to be staying at POP! I will be there from the 20th-25th. I should be able to meet everyone on the 22nd. My brother is coming up from Miami (it is my birthday!) but he will probably leave early--or he can join us!

Any other solo trippers? Hope to see you all there!
Jana

Hi Jana,

I don't know about solo tripper:confused3 but hang with us anyway :cool1: at first I thought I read "solo Strippers":rotfl: .....

DH says he won't ever go back to WDW. We've been 4 times, once as a couple (came back w/DD!), second time w/DD age 4 (came back w/DS!), had DH "fixed", third time w/DD 14 and DS 9 & last Aug for a blowout 10 day no holds barred do anything and everything you want with Free Food thrown in for good measure trip. When I said I wanted to do it again if FD was offered this year, he said "Count me out!!" So I decided not to forgo my fun just because the rest of the family isn't interested. So far, DD (22) has agreed to go, "If you can't find anyone else". I think she just wants another Lapu Lapu too!!!

Sounds like you need to find yourself a Disney buddy :hug: Same thing goes with my DH.. He is good for maybe one trip every other year:sad2: So I am always looking for a girlfriend to go with me *hint* *hint*:rolleyes1 . I have a great friend Bonzarella (bonnie) whom I met last year at a Dis Pop party.. She and I are constantly on the phone.. did a girls trip last November and have more planned in the future :banana: We also are DVC members and that helps:cloud9:

So I am always looking for a girlfriend to go with me *hint* *hint*:rolleyes1 . I have a great friend Bonzarella (bonnie) whom I met last year at a Dis Pop party.. She and I are constantly on the phone.. did a girls trip last November and have more planned in the future :banana: We also are DVC members and that helps:cloud9:

That is so awesome that you guys met at a DIS party and are great friends now. How fun! I'm going to start looking for a buddy so that I can take a couple trips each year. My DH thinks 1 per year is enough. I'm hoping to become a DVC member sometime next year. I can't wait!

That is so awesome that you guys met at a DIS party and are great friends now. How fun! I'm going to start looking for a buddy so that I can take a couple trips each year. My DH thinks 1 per year is enough. I'm hoping to become a DVC member sometime next year. I can't wait!

It really is nice.. She lives in Indiana and I live in California.. go figure :rotfl:

Good morning! How's your day going so far? I'm just sitting at work trying to stay focused on what I am supposed to be doing, but I'm having a really hard time. :)

Becky, I just noticed that you are out west like me :banana: My bestfriend and godchildren live in Portland so I am up there allllll the time:goodvibes My godson will be flying out by himself to meet us in Florida in September (i am a little nervous). MY son is station in Sitka, Alaska.. He is in the Coast Guard:love:

Becky, I just noticed that you are out west like me :banana: My bestfriend and godchildren live in Portland so I am up there allllll the time:goodvibes My godson will be flying out by himself to meet us in Florida in September (i am a little nervous). MY son is station in Sitka, Alaska.. He is in the Coast Guard:love:

You'll have to let me know when you are up here in Portland & we can have a little mini-Dis meet :) How old is your godson? Hopefully his travels will go smooth getting from PDX to Florida. I'd be nervous too, but I'm sure it will all be fine.

We just moved down to Portland (about 5 months ago) from Juneau, Alaska. My husband is from there & has lots of family in Sitka & the rest of SE Alaska. We still have a home up there but needed to get away...the weather was starting to drive me crazy! Do you ever get up there to visit? Sitka is a really pretty place.

What part of CA are you from?

You'll have to let me know when you are up here in Portland & we can have a little mini-Dis meet :) How old is your godson? Hopefully his travels will go smooth getting from PDX to Florida. I'd be nervous too, but I'm sure it will all be fine.

We just moved down to Portland (about 5 months ago) from Juneau, Alaska. My husband is from there & has lots of family in Sitka & the rest of SE Alaska. We still have a home up there but needed to get away...the weather was starting to drive me crazy! Do you ever get up there to visit? Sitka is a really pretty place.

What part of CA are you from?

We live in Georgetown.. kinda close to Lake Tahoe.. lot's of snow :love: . My godson is 15 but he a typical boy :sad2: slow moving so I am little worried about connecting flights :scared: and the chance that a cheeseburger will delay his travels :rotfl: . I will of course let you know when I am in Portland... way fun !!:banana:

We would love to visit Alaska someday:cloud9:

Morning... :surfweb: let's give this a bump and get this day started:banana:

We live in Georgetown.. kinda close to Lake Tahoe.. lot's of snow :love: . My godson is 15 but he a typical boy :sad2: slow moving so I am little worried about connecting flights :scared: and the chance that a cheeseburger will delay his travels :rotfl: . I will of course let you know when I am in Portland... way fun !!:banana:

We would love to visit Alaska someday:cloud9:

I love Lake Tahoe...used to go every year with my parents growing up.:love:

You should definitely try to visit Alaska someday. It's cold (that's why I moved to Oregon) but one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen.

And now I understand why you are nervous about your godson traveling alone...15 year old boys get distracted very easy...and the cheeseburger example is exactly what I was thinking of. Actually, it doesn't get any better in my opinion...my 31 year old DH still gets distracted by food in the airport & we are always rushing at the last second to get to our flights because he had to go to the food court and get something to eat.:rotfl:

Hi All-

I am sort of new here, been lurking a long time and I just stumbled across this thread. I will be at POP September 20-27 with my mom and my DS almost 3 and my DS 16 months. I want to meet up with everyone! Count me in...I will leave mom in the room with the little ones (hopefully) sleeping.

I am just so glad I found more people to chat with as I am so excited and dying for the trip to be closer....

Tracie

Hi All-

I am sort of new here, been lurking a long time and I just stumbled across this thread. I will be at POP September 20-27 with my mom and my DS almost 3 and my DS 16 months. I want to meet up with everyone! Count me in...I will leave mom in the room with the little ones (hopefully) sleeping.

I am just so glad I found more people to chat with as I am so excited and dying for the trip to be closer....

Tracie

Hi Tracie~
Welcome to the group!! Looking forward to meeting you :)

I'm so excited to hear about another mom w/ young kids. I'll be there with my almost 12 month old DS.

Just think...we are 1 day closer to our trip :cool1: It seems so far away though...

:rotfl:
Hi All-

Tracie

Tracie !! Welcome.. glad you are going to join us :dance3: I will add you to our ever growing list.

It looks like I am going to be the designated MOM on this trip:rolleyes: My kids are all grown and gone (DD 23, DS 19) My DD and Godson (15) are coming on this trip.. so you will have babysitters :yay: . Wouldn't want you to have to juggle a baby and a cocktail

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter