POP CENTURY ... LAST WEEK of SEPT. 07 MEET

Hi,
We will be at POP September 22- October 3. I can't wait! DS keeps reminding me everyday too! Here are our adrs...
Sept 22-LeCellier
Sept 23-Ohana
Sept 24-Mama Melrose
Sept 25-Boma
sept 26-Crystal Palace (B)
sept 27- Lecellier
sept 28-Spoodles
sept 29-Whispering Canyon Café
sept 30-Kona
oct 1-Chefs DeFrance
oct 2-Coral Reef

Welcome Penjen! We will be at Mama Melrose on the same day. What time is your resesrvation at? Mine is at 6:10:cool1:

Is anyone planning to attend MNSSHP ?? We are going to either on the 21st or the 28th.

I am thinking about the 28th but not sure yet. I might cancel the park hopper option on my passes since we RARELY change parks and use the extra money to go to MNSSHP but it is on our last day and will depend on what time DH gets our flights for on Saturday.

We went last year and had a BLAST !! DH and I had more fun running around trick or treating then the kids did. The fireworks are totally different.. kinda scary cool.

looks like the 22nd is the only night Spectromagic will be at MK during my stay. I was planning on going to it and Wishes that Sat night. Will you all still be at the pool when I get back? And, more importantly, will the bar still be open?!?!?!

My ADR's:

Teppanyaki 9/21 7:30
Kona's 9/22 6:25 (not sure if its Kona's or the Lapu Lapu's we love!)
Liberty Tree Tavern 9/23 7:30
Hollywood & Vine 9/24 5:30
Boma's 9/25 7:00
LeCellier 9/26 2:00 (couldn't get a good Dinner time)

We went last year and had a BLAST !! DH and I had more fun running around trick or treating then the kids did. The fireworks are totally different.. kinda scary cool.

I REALLY want to see the parade....I have seen the pics and it looks AWESOME!

Is anyone planning to attend MNSSHP ?? We are going to either on the 21st or the 28th.

We'll probably go on the 28th. I'm so excited! We went a couple years ago, but DH wasn't really into it so we missed the parade, picture, etc. This year, now that we have a son, he's so excited about it & DH was looking at halloween costumes yesterday & decided that Hunter is going to be Tigger for the MNSSHP. :)

looks like the 22nd is the only night Spectromagic will be at MK during my stay. I was planning on going to it and Wishes that Sat night. Will you all still be at the pool when I get back? And, more importantly, will the bar still be open?!?!?!

My ADR's:

Teppanyaki 9/21 7:30
Kona's 9/22 6:25 (not sure if its Kona's or the Lapu Lapu's we love!)
Liberty Tree Tavern 9/23 7:30
Hollywood & Vine 9/24 5:30
Boma's 9/25 7:00
LeCellier 9/26 2:00 (couldn't get a good Dinner time)

Of course we will be there (or at least me and mine will) last year we sat around talking and laughing till well after mid-night.:rotfl: You get to know each other on the Dis over a course of 6 months prior to the trip.. so you feel like your long lost friends... It's great :grouphug:

We're going to MNSSHP on the 21st... we've went the past 2 years and LOVE it! We spend most of our time riding rides and meeting characters...The candy won't fit in the suitcase on the way home anyway!!!!

Does anyone else have a DH that thinks meeting up with other DIS board members is weird? He just can't understand why I am so excited about meeting people while on vacation. He said he'll go swimming with son while I meet up with everyone, but he was like "How do you know it'll be safe, they are people you met on the internet" He's just a bit paranoid I guess :)

Does anyone else have a DH that thinks meeting up with other DIS board members is weird? He just can't understand why I am so excited about meeting people while on vacation. He said he'll go swimming with son while I meet up with everyone, but he was like "How do you know it'll be safe, they are people you met on the internet" He's just a bit paranoid I guess :)

You mean we're supposed to TELL THEM?????? HUH???? My dh would roll his eyes and die if he knew when I say..."My friend Tia, or my friend Michelle" were from a message board!! hahahah

So I just don't tell him! shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:lmao: That was my DH last year:rolleyes: Then he would hear me laughing down the hall when I was DISing with the girls. He would start asking questions "what did so & so say" and then I would find him reading over my shoulder:sad2: Guess what.. It was MY husband and the other husbands that were laughing and drinking beer till the wee hours :rotfl:

You mean we're supposed to TELL THEM?????? HUH???? My dh would roll his eyes and die if he knew when I say..."My friend Tia, or my friend Michelle" were from a message board!! hahahah

So I just don't tell him! shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Too late! I already told him. :eek: Last night I told him how a group of us were going to meet poolside for drinks on the 22nd and he asked how I knew everyone. After I told him he seriously did roll his eyes and said I'm dumb. Yes, he said I'm dumb! He asked why on earth I'd want to meet people I don't even know & then he got paranoid saying that I could be meeting "freaks" (that was his term) I said yeah, "Disney Freaks" but then I told him that it wouldn't be a big deal, it would be lots of fun & he should try to relax & not be such a pessimist (sp?) It just makes me laugh though:rotfl:

He just thinks I'm obsessed with all things Disney & he's starting to think I'm a little strange, but oh well :) We've been married almost 6 years and together for 8 1/2, you'd think he would know this already.:rotfl:

I tried to get him a little more excited about our trip last night by going over the spreadsheet I made & I wanted to tell him more about our resort, restaurants, etc. but he decided that watching CSI: Miami was more entertaining.

Guess what.. It was MY husband and the other husbands that were laughing and drinking beer till the wee hours :rotfl:

That is so funny. That is probably what will end up with my husband once he meets everyone. He will relax & start talking with everyone & have a great time, but just thinking about it makes him nervous.

Either way, us ladies will have a GREAT time :)

Last night I told him how a group of us were going to meet poolside for drinks on the 22nd and he asked how I knew everyone. :

I tried to get him a little more excited about our trip last night by going over the .

ok I see....My dh doesn't even come to WDW with me and the girls! According to him we've "done" the family "thing" at WDW 3 times, he sees no reason to ever go back...so in October 05 the first time they did FD, I took my then 9 yr old and 5 yr old on an all girls trip. we had SO much fun we've been doing it every year since..

NOW on that last line....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Guess I don't know you well enough YET to make the comment that's in my head.......:banana:

That is so funny. That is probably what will end up with my husband once he meets everyone. He will relax & start talking with everyone & have a great time, but just thinking about it makes him nervous.

Either way, us ladies will have a GREAT time :)

You bet we will have a blast !! besides, the parks close early and a night cap by the pool is a great way to end an evening. Trust me, he will come around when you start spending to much time on the puter:rotfl: My DH kept asking me if I was having an affair:rotfl2:

NOW on that last line....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Guess I don't know you well enough YET to make the comment that's in my head.......:banana:[/QUOTE]

No I'm curious what the comment is..... :)

You bet we will have a blast !! besides, the parks close early and a night cap by the pool is a great way to end an evening. Trust me, he will come around when you start spending to much time on the puter:rotfl: My DH kept asking me if I was having an affair:rotfl2:

LOL he asked me that about a week ago. He asked if my computer was more important to me then him because I'm on it all the time. I told him it was a hard choice to let me think about it :rotfl:

Hi-We'll be at POP from 9/14-9/23. Do we count as end-of-the-monthers? Not sure if we can make the meet but we'll be looking for everyone. BTW, I LOVE everything Disney but DH is the freakier of the Disney freaks in our house. It's great!!! Hope to meet some of you in September. Happy planning!

I'm so excited to be staying at POP! I will be there from the 20th-25th. I should be able to meet everyone on the 22nd. My brother is coming up from Miami (it is my birthday!) but he will probably leave early--or he can join us!

Any other solo trippers? Hope to see you all there!
Jana

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter