POP CENTURY ... LAST WEEK of SEPT. 07 MEET

keliblue

<font color=blue>It's kinda like a constant bad ha
Hello all,
glowpic4.jpg

GLOW IN THE DARK POP PARTY...SEPT. 22 ...Be There !!

Time to start chatting up our up coming trip to WDW

This Thread is for those of us who are going to be at Pop Century the last week of September:grouphug: Plan a gathering (cocktails and fun bounce idea's off each other.. or just get excited and need to vent..

Let's get to know each other :hug:

September 22nd Poppers

Tinkerbelll

minnieandme: 14-23
kindakrazy2:14-23
annie1995:ANNIE 14-24
mickeyhat: 14-23
DisneyMom5: SARAH&JOHN, A(13g), C (11b), E (8b), J (6b), K (4g), E (3g), and L (1g)16-27
tinaluis:TINA 16-29
Maria395712: 19-24
BigDaddy1:21-02
schnerk: 16-23ALEX,JENN,CASSIE,MADDIE
bentleygirl22:16-24AMANDA&JASONJAMES,ALEXIS
heath&javens-mom: FARRAH,HEATH,JAVEN 17-23
karensokool:KAREN&TIMMYRILEY,BAILEY 17-27
krystalleigh1: 17-24
blondinkaya: 18-23
thejollyfinn: 18-28
keliblue:18-28 KELLI&MARK,DANIELLE,KOLBY,
Kate52: 19-29
pubugg: 19-23
AButrcup1: ANDREA 19-28
scrappinmom: CHRIS 19-25
Jayna22:JANA 20-25 22:bday:
Disneybren: 20-26
Twende: 20-27
lutherlovr:TRACIE 20-27
msticker97: 20-23
MelaBella: MEL 20-01
thunderbird1
sunlover13: CHERYL&ERNIEABBY 21-27
MickeynMinnie: 21-27
LorilieMarie: LORI&ALLISON21-28
NickP33: 21-25
aries1980:CHRISTINE&MAJOR ANIELLA 21-30
eeyore45:SANDY&TIM 21-3027:bday:
BabyPiglet:JENNY21-06
MrsPiglet:EVA&GLEN
SerinaEmily:DAVE&SERINARYAN,EMILY,CAITLIN 21-1
Hunzi:HUNZI21-30
PezDSpencer: 21-30
poutytink: 21-30
pooch: GAILKATIE 21-27 29:bday:
ericm078:ERIC&KIM,PAYTON 21-29
aksunshine: ALICIA&MATT-ISABELLE,LEVI 21-02
becky_AK: BECKY&WILLHUNTER 22- 6
binkyj826: We are going to miss you
GOODoldPAL: TINA 18-27
poohangel: 22-27
Princess April:22-27APRIL
JR522: 22-30
DisneyDeeva:ALISA&SHIRLEY 22-02
kaytieeldr : RONDA 22- 29
penjen: 22-3
mmclubhouse: JENNI 22-3027th:bday:
MarmiteOnToast: 22-07
Tanya90210: TANYA 21-01
Goofy4UM: 22-02
mom2my3kids: 22-30
UTAHMAMA: 22-02
MOMNDADNJOSH: JIM&VICKI,JOSH 22-27
lillielil: 22-30
skeleton-pirate: 22-30
julm26: 22-29
Snork: 22-02JOHN&LAURA
Foxfiregrrl:22-27AMBER&TONY,BETTY,KATHY,JAMES
SlightlyGoofy ... Coming to Party with her peeps :woohoo:
o2bacelt...Carribean CRASHERS... YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO

FANTASMIC SEPT 24

aksunshine Coaster Marathon
becky_AK
keliblue
poochCoaster Marathon
DisneyDeeva Coaster Marathon
ericm078

GLOW JUICER's

keliblue = Cooler, Cups, O.J, Pineapple,7UP
MMouse = VODKA
:woohoo:
lutherlovr = Gingerale,Fruit::yes::
Piglet's = Juice:hyper:
Tanya90210 = Juice:p
ericm078= BOOZE :banana:
aksunshine= Juice & BOOZE:thumbsup2
aries1980 = BOOZE & Juice :woohoo:
minnieandme = small cooler:)
becky_AK = Kitchen sink :tilt: :faint:
sunlover13= Booze&stuff:hug:
eeyore45= Glow Stick lady,cooler,VODKA:drinking: :love2:

Foxfiregrrl = Vanilla Vodka & Cranberry juice...yum !!!!
schnerk: BEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRR...

Hello all,

Time to start chatting up our up coming trip to WDW :dance3:

This Thread is for those of us who are going to be at Pop Century the last week of September:grouphug: Plan a gathering (cocktails and fun :yay: ) bounce idea's off each other.. or just get excited and need to vent..

Let's get to know each other :hug:

End of September Poppers

keliblue : 21-28

I posted a message on our Sept. Pop thread as well, but we will be there 9/22-10/6. I like your suggestion of having a meet on 9/22. We get in that night and our only plan is dinner, so it would work out great for us. I think we are down to 158 days...I need to double check on that number, but it's getting close! Woohoo!!:cool1:

I posted a message on our Sept. Pop thread as well, but we will be there 9/22-10/6. I like your suggestion of having a meet on 9/22. We get in that night and our only plan is dinner, so it would work out great for us. I think we are down to 158 days...I need to double check on that number, but it's getting close! Woohoo!!:cool1:

Becky, you need a Trip count down in your sigi :banana: go here and get yourself one tickerfactory.com

We have AK planned for that day and then dinner at BOMA's. .. perfect night for a party.

I will be there 9/22-9/29 and only have dinner at Chef Mickey's at 6pm planned for 9/22 so it is a perfect time for me(32), DH(33) and DSD(6)!

I had mentioned on the other post that I will more than likely be doing laundry and hanging out the Hippy Dippy Pool and bar on 9/25 after 9pm so if someone can't make the 9/22 meet you can always come and have a drink with me then, too!

Becky, you need a Trip count down in your sigi :banana: go here and get yourself one tickerfactory.com

We have AK planned for that day and then dinner at BOMA's. .. perfect night for a party.

I finally figured out how to put a ticker in my sig. Thank you :)

I will be there 9/22-9/29 and only have dinner at Chef Mickey's at 6pm planned for 9/22 so it is a perfect time for me(32), DH(33) and DSD(6)!

I had mentioned on the other post that I will more than likely be doing laundry and hanging out the Hippy Dippy Pool and bar on 9/25 after 9pm so if someone can't make the 9/22 meet you can always come and have a drink with me then, too!

Nice to meet you :banana: sounds like the 22nd is a worker with a back up on the 25th.. Now I am getting excited.. I want to go start packing sooooooo bad !!:laundy:

Already got a bucket set up so that when I go shopping I can pick up little extra's like shampoo, conditioner, ponchos, etc and just throw them in the bucket.
I already have the word out with my mom to find the dollar store glow necklaces to bring with us.
I can't WAIT!

I think I'm going to set aside a box & start getting things together for our trip. I don't care if my DH thinks I'm absolutely insane, I want to be prepared for this trip :)

I wonder if there are any others who will be at POP at the end of the month? Haven't heard from anyone else yet....:confused3

I think I'm going to set aside a box & start getting things together for our trip. I don't care if my DH thinks I'm absolutely insane, I want to be prepared for this trip :)

I wonder if there are any others who will be at POP at the end of the month? Haven't heard from anyone else yet....:confused3

It takes awhile to get a thread started.. as long as we keep it bumped up we will find our missing partiers :dance3: them again, maybe we will have a quiet week and no lines:cloud9: ... NO ...i haven't been smoking anything :rotfl:

Just remind your DH that it is cheaper to grab things while they are on sale then to have to pay MUCHO DINERO in one shopping trip just before you leave! :thumbsup2

Just received my confirmation paperwork in the mail :cool1:

Just remind your DH that it is cheaper to grab things while they are on sale then to have to pay MUCHO DINERO in one shopping trip just before you leave! :thumbsup2

Exactly! That is what I plan on telling him. I'll make him think that we will save a ton of money if I start buying things now (sad thing is I'll probably spend more money stocking up on things which aren't really needed) :)

Hi all -
Hoping to join the party @ the pool 9-22 and/or 9-25!
We will be @ POP 9-18 to 9-27 ~~~ DH, Me & DD age 14. :dance3:

We initially had ressies for end of April but had to cancel so I just got started making a pseudo-plan AGAIN. Also feeling stressed being behind on ADRs now.

But parks aren't open super late so I'm sure we can make time for drinks, on a pool lounger, under the stars, at POP! :hippie:

Question: Does this make us Popper Fockers or Focker Poppers? :jester:
later ~ Tina

Hi all -
Hoping to join the party @ the pool 9-22 and/or 9-25!
We will be @ POP 9-18 to 9-27 ~~~ DH, Me & DD age 14. :dance3:

We initially had ressies for end of April but had to cancel so I just got started making a pseudo-plan AGAIN. Also feeling stressed being behind on ADRs now.

But parks aren't open super late so I'm sure we can make time for drinks, on a pool lounger, under the stars, at POP! :hippie:

Question: Does this make us Popper Fockers or Focker Poppers? :jester:
later ~ Tina

Welcome Tina!
I think it would be hilarious if we all walked around doing the Focker gesture to find each other - kinda like a Marco Polo game. See how many stange looks we get from everyone who ISN'T in the KNOW :rotfl2:

Keeping my fingers crossed for ya Becky! Hope you get your paperwork.
There were a few things I wasn't expecting:
$15 food voucher at Planet Hollywood (no thanks - yuck!)
voucher for mini golf
voucher or coupon for the Sea Raycer - I actually have a question posted on the Theme Parks page asking about this as we put aside an afternoon for my DH to do this. Someone thought it was you buy 60 minutes and you get 30 minutes free....anyone hear of this?

Welcome Tina!
I think it would be hilarious if we all walked around doing the Focker gesture to find each other - kinda like a Marco Polo game. See how many stange looks we get from everyone who ISN'T in the KNOW :rotfl2:

Keeping my fingers crossed for ya Becky! Hope you get your paperwork.
There were a few things I wasn't expecting:
$15 food voucher at Planet Hollywood (no thanks - yuck!)
voucher for mini golf
voucher or coupon for the Sea Raycer - I actually have a question posted on the Theme Parks page asking about this as we put aside an afternoon for my DH to do this. Someone thought it was you buy 60 minutes and you get 30 minutes free....anyone hear of this?

Welcome Tina! So glad you are joining us!! :) It's going to be a blast.

Is Planet Hollywood really that bad? My DH wants to eat there but I'm scared to after reading all of the reviews, so I'm trying to talk him in to going somewhere else instead.

Does everyone have their ADR's done yet? I will post mine...maybe one of ours will match up :goodvibes

9/22 - Chef Mickeys character buffet - Mickey and Friends- 6:10pm
9/23 - Crystal Palace character buffet - Pooh and Friends- 6:10pm
9/24 - Mama Melrose - 6:00pm
9/25 - Was 1900 Park Fair but it is closed for refurb so it is now at the GF Cafe character buffet - Cinderella and Friends - 5:55pm
9/26 - Whispering Canyon Cafe - 6:10pm
9/27 - Kona Cafe - 6:05pm :love:
9/28 - Le Cellier - 7:40pm

Welcome Tina! So glad you are joining us!! :) It's going to be a blast.

Is Planet Hollywood really that bad? My DH wants to eat there but I'm scared to after reading all of the reviews, so I'm trying to talk him in to going somewhere else instead.

I should re-word my "no thanks - yuck" to a "tried it once, it was okay, but wouldn't go back" type of place. It really loud and the food is just okay.

Hiya everyone! I'm a popper too! Sept 19-25 ! We have adr's for CM at 7:30 on the 22nd...so a post dinner pop pool meet would be great for us too!

It's me (chris), Casey (dd12), Grace (dd7)

and my friend Dana & her 2 dd's (10 & 7)

It's my 4th time at Pop & 3rd time for FREE DINING!!!!

I'd love to join you guys!

Hiya everyone! I'm a popper too! Sept 19-25 ! We have adr's for CM at 7:30 on the 22nd...so a post dinner pop pool meet would be great for us too!

It's me (chris), Casey (dd12), Grace (dd7)

and my friend Dana & her 2 dd's (10 & 7)

It's my 4th time at Pop & 3rd time for FREE DINING!!!!

I'd love to join you guys!

Welcome Scrappinmom!
By any chance do you usually write trip reports? Your name is wicked familiar looking and I LOVE reading trip reports, lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter