• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pop Century Hotel Pin and Hong Kong Tomorrowland pin for trade1

How many credits would you take for the Gravedigger pin? It's the last Haunted Mansion pin I need :)

I have some other stuff for trade but nothing that is on your wish list. If you want to expand the list then I might be ale to find something you want. :thumbsup2

Well i am not to good at the figuring out fair trades thing lol so tell me your highest and lowest bid for it

OT: What happened to the whole ned pin = inferno thing?

I get asked that a lot :)

I just got kind of sidetracked. A couple of trades didn't go through and then I was a way for a week and I just never got it started again. I'm going to move all that stuff to a mule and so that it's easier to keep track of. I also have some ideas to keep the trades moving along.

On a related note: The One Red Paperclip guy got his house!

On the credits for the pin, I'm broke but I'm good at fireworks so I could get you 10,000 credits in a day or two. I have the quest kiosk already. I could get more credits it would just take more time. I probably would not go more than 20,000 just becuase I would get bored if everytime I went on VMK i just had to play fireworks. I've been there it's not fun ;)

hi i need some hm pins i want my christmas tree for three of them ? of is it not fir i not goo at trades

cuteswimgirl said:
hi i need some hm pins i want my christmas tree for three of them ? of is it not fir i not goo at trades
huh?

pete let me see what you are trading on the ned pin = inferno thing and i will get back to you on the pin :)

no thanks i am not to big on the christmas suff like that sorry

I have about 10,000 credits. Which of these items can i get for that. BTW: I listed in order of preference.

Soldier red
50th Lamp
Christmas tree
Mickey Ear pumpkin

VMK_Caslee said:
Whats Can I Get For 1 FULL Stitch Set?
sorry those pins are very rare and orth a bit more then that

well i really dont know what is in a stitch set lol :rolleyes1 so if you could tell me what is in it and list some of your preferences then that owuld be great

well is the pumpkin good? or maybe the tree i was not on at those holidays so not sure as to the rareness of them :Pinkbounc

I'm interested in the Birthday Pin.

However, I don't really know what to offer in return for it. I was camping through the weekend and all day on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday and I missed the quest entirely. I heard from others it was difficult, but I guess I can't offer anything until I know how hard it was for you and the value you place on it based on that. So to make a long story short, could you just tell me a few things you would be willing to trade for the pin? Thanks :thumbsup2

VMK_Caslee said:
A Stitch Set Is A Stitch Hat,Stitch Traveling Pin,And Stitch Blue Box
@_@
choose what you like lol i think i would be willing to trade anything for that lol let me see what you want and then i shall decide

swim let me thing on that

nrb that quest was very difficult so for that i would probably trade about.. well maybe haunted mansion pants or something like that

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter