Pop Century Fried Chicken vs. 50's Prime Time Cafe Fried Chicken

DaniH

Earning My Ears
Ok weird question. We're staying at Pop Century and one night of our stay we are eating at the 50's Prime Time Cafe. Is the fried chicken the same? If it is then I'll try something else at 50's. (I'm thinking Tuna Noodle Casserole!) But if the fried chicken is truly great at 50's I don't want to miss it. Help!:confused3

I have no idea whether Pop chicken is the same. But the 50s PTC chicken was amazing! Made up for the fact that we had an absolutely awful waitress.

But back to the chicken, if it is the same, I would happily eat it there and at Pop if I had the opportunity.

IMO, the 50's PT chicken is sooooo much better than Pop's. I thought Pop's was fairly flavorless but at 50's it was perfectly seasoned.

Ugg, why do they have to make it so hard!:) I wish they a sampler with the tuna casserole!

IMO, the 50's PT chicken is sooooo much better than Pop's. I thought Pop's was fairly flavorless but at 50's it was perfectly seasoned.

This. Pop Century's chicken was awful and one of the reasons we don't eat there except for the pizza.

But 50's - yep - would get that all the time if I could.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter