POP Century AC ?

TheDisneyClan

Mouseketeer
We will be bringing my DS and DNephew along during our Sept. visit. My question is in regards to the air conditioning. We've always been ok with the controlled setting of 65 degrees, although our room always seemed to bottom out at around 71 degrees. My DS however cannot sleep in a room that is warmers than 60-62 degrees due to a hormone condition. Can POP management override the preset temp control for a medical issue. I know this sounds weird, but my DS is seriously considering not going if this can't be done! :sad2:

Anyone have any knowledge on this subject? Thanks for your help!

Someone posted a thread about how to over ride the motion sensor on the AC just the other day. I think if you do a search over the last 3 or 4 days you should find it. It was a combination of buttons on the control panel.

It can be done!

Someone posted a thread about how to over ride the motion sensor on the AC just the other day. I think if you do a search over the last 3 or 4 days you should find it. It was a combination of buttons on the control panel.

It can be done!

I think that is on the Pop pics thread, or the groovy Pop thread.

I am always amazed at the amount of information you can actually get on the Disboards.

love this FYI about the AC... what I did was printed it and had kept it along with my license:thumbsup2 and had used it to all resort at WDW from values to DVC it does really work !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!