POP AoA or Sports for 2 and 4.5 year old

cincyfab

Earning My Ears
Which value resort would you choose? For a 2 year old boy and 4.5 year old girl? This is our first trip and we will be going 3/1-3/8. I thought I had everything figured out but then the regular room at sports sold out. We only picked that because it was the cheapest.

Not too concerned with price but for reference our rates are:

POP $740 (standard view room)
AoA $962 (little mermaid standard room)
Sports $881 (preferred room)

I can't wait any longer, I need to book!!

I think with those ages AOA would be good if money doesn't matter, but the LM rooms are supposed to be farthest from the food court/buses. We have two boys and always choose Sports preferred room(surf section). It is inexpensive and we have always been commando park tourers with only sleeping at the room (January visitors). This time I considered changing but not going to pay for deluxe and mods don't interest us. Good luck in your decision.

We just got back from aoa

Loved it. Stayed in the little mermaid section and didn't find the walk too bad

Yes it's the farthest but its also the quietest and the walk isn't that bad vecause of the path you take. Lots to see and play with while walking back to the room

Which value resort would you choose? For a 2 year old boy and 4.5 year old girl? This is our first trip and we will be going 3/1-3/8. I thought I had everything figured out but then the regular room at sports sold out. We only picked that because it was the cheapest.

It depends...are you using strollers to go everywhere on property? I would go for a preferred room if you're not. We're planning a trip next year that includes a 3 y.o. -- she isn't crazy about the stroller already, so we're going with a preferred room.

Book whatever is the best option for now -- you can always change it to another resort if that becomes available ie. a preferred room at Pop or AoA if you want them. But I do like Sports and it's going to be a little less chaos than the bigger resorts.

cincyfab said:

AoA because your son isn't old enough to care yet and your daughter will probably love the LM rooms. It also has a great pool and kiddie play area that I think your kids would love.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!