Pools and infants

caralyn817

DIS Veteran
What is the rules on infants in swim diapers using the pools at resorts? Are they only allowed to go in the Splash areas or can they go with us into the other areas. Please help! Thanks.

What is the rules on infants in swim diapers using the pools at resorts? Are they only allowed to go in the Splash areas or can they go with us into the other areas. Please help! Thanks.

I've seen babies in swim diapers everywhere so I would guess you could enjoy the big pool.

Remove them from pool as soon as they crap their diapers and change them.

Infants are allowed in all the pools with their swim diapers. It is only on the Disney cruises that they are restricted to spash areas due to different regulations for cruises. :goodvibes

I would also suggest bringing your own float for the baby. We got the kind that has the spring in it with mesh seats. We were allowed to use it when we were there and it made it easier than having to carry them the whole time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter