Pool Tables on Magic?

Lego Dweeb

Earning My Ears
My son is wondering if there are any pool tables to play on while we are on the Magic. Do any of the bars have them? Any age restrictions? How about the arcade? :smooth:

TIA for any replies!

Oops! I posted under my son's name -- I didn't realize he was signed in and not me. :rolleyes:

No pool tables onboard. It would be a little difficult to play at sea IMO. ;)

Yeah, they have special levelers built in to the legs. I've seen them on other ships, but never tried to play.

It would be nice if they added a couple in Diversions or some place like that.

There isn't one on the ship itself but one is available in the game pavillion on Castaway Cay. A nice way to get out of the sun for a little while.

Self levelizing pool tables run about $750,000 each (according to Royal Caribbean; they have two on the Radiance of the Seas).

DCL could easily add them to their ships, for a price. Not sure the price would be worth it compared to other things they can add to the ship. They'd have to do some extensive market analysis to see if the pool tables would be used enough to warrant the price tag....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter