Pool Hours?

travelin' mouse

Earning My Ears
We're cruising in 44 days but whose counting:sunny: Does anyone know if the pool closes at a certian time? I have dd"s that want to know if the can swim in the evening. ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

Hi and welcome

When we were on the Wonder in January the pools closed at different times each day, according to our navigators since we were never in the pools:sunny:
Some nights they were open until midnight.

Hope this helps.

Me! I'm counting and it is taking way to long to get to zero:D

Are the adult pools open longer than the kids?

on our 3 day Jan 29-Feb 1/04

pool hours according to the navigators

thursday:
Mickey's Pool 12:30pm -10 pm
Goofy's Pool 12:30 pm - 11pm
Quiet Cove Pool 12:30 pm - midnight
(with closures for life boat drill and goofy's closed for sailaway party)

Friday:
Mickey's Pool 8 am - 10 pm
Goofy's Pool 6 am - 7 pm
Quiet Cove 6 am - midnight

Saturyday:
Mickey's Pool 8 am - 6 pm
Goofy's Pool 6 am - 11 pm
Quiet Cove 6 am - midnight

Hope this helps to answer questions, of course times can change depending on the ship and the day but this is an example

I think that the older age group of kids in the Oceaneers Lab have a late night pool party (after 10pm) one night.

The waterslide on the Mickey pool closes earlier than the pool does. It usually closes around 6PM everyday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter