Pool hours at Pop Century...

disneynutsrus

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know what the pool hours are at Pop?? Or can you swim at any time?? Are there life guards at every pool for certain hours??

I guess in a nut shell what can you tell me about the pools?? :)

Thanks!!

There are 3 pools and a kiddie pool.
The main pool, Hippy Dippy Pool is between the 60's Buildings, and two quiet pools, Bowling Pool in the 50's and Computer Pool in the 80's/90's.
All of the pools are heated to around 82 degrees.
They are open 7am to midnight.
They are guarded 10am to 10pm.
There aren't any towels provided at the pool, so bring your own or your room towels.
Petals Pool Bar by Hippy Dippy Pool is open 12pm-12am.
Life jackets are available at Petals Pool Bar by Hippy Dippy Pool.
There is also a pop jet fountain where the water squirts out of the ground located by Building 5.

Anything else?

I was there August 16 through the 26th and although the Hippie Dippie Pool officially closed at 12:00 people remained in the pool well into the wee hours of the morning. I was staying in the sixties section pool view and there were people swimming every night until 2 a.m. and sometimes later. It didn't bother me, but if you are sensitive to outdoor noise the sixties section pool view might be a bit noisy for you. I kind of liked being in the middle of all the fun.

So if you like your late night swims, Pop Century is the place for you.

:wave2:

That is great news about the pools being open late! I thought for sure the pools wouldn't be opened after coming back from the parks. Although I'm sure I'll be exhaulsted but the kids will have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter