POOL HOPPING

Great news. We are staying at RPR but the kids love that lazy river pool in Cabana. How are the pools in the new resorts? Cabana was the new one the last time we went.

Great news. We are staying at RPR but the kids love that lazy river pool in Cabana. How are the pools in the new resorts? Cabana was the new one the last time we went.
Sapphire falls has a great pool! I wish it was as deep as the one at cabana bay, but aesthetically I think it's the most pleasing. Great poolside food and drinks too.

I've never pool hopped to CBBR, but I have stayed there. Will any resort room key work to open the pool gate? I'm pretty sure I had to use my key to enter the pool areas.

What is the best way to travel between pools? We'll be staying Royal Pacific, curious to know the most efficient way to get to the other hotel pools.

Good question! When I pool hopped to PBR (love the Villa pool) I took a boat from CityWalk. It's possible to walk from Sapphire Falls to CBBR, also from RPR but a longer walk. It might be possible to take the bus from your resort to Volcano Bay and then walk to CBBR but I haven't tried it. They don't check resort ID's when leaving VB to walk to CB, only when entering through that path.

I've never pool hopped to CBBR, but I have stayed there. Will any resort room key work to open the pool gate? I'm pretty sure I had to use my key to enter the pool areas.
We were at Universal two weeks ago. We didn't use the pools during this short trip, but we were told if we wanted to pool hop we had to go to the front desk of the resort we were visiting and show them our room key. Then, they would provide us with a key that opened the gates at their pool. I hope that makes sense. This was our fourth trip to Universal and the first time anyone ever told us this. On past visits, our room keys never worked at other resorts and I always wondered why. We would have to wait for someone to open the gate for us. I really wish someone would have told us this sooner so we wouldn't have had problems getting in to the other pools.

What is the best way to travel between pools? We'll be staying Royal Pacific, curious to know the most efficient way to get to the other hotel pools.

Quickest way to Sapphire is walk......it really doesn’t take long, maybe 5 minutes from RP......:thumbsup2

Longer to get to the others........you can take boats to Citywalk then hop on the next boat to the hotel you want to go to.......

From RPR, I would walk to CB or Sapphire Falls. To get to HRH or PBH, you could take the water taxi to City Walk and then transfer to the HRH or PBH boats. You could also easily walk to HRH once you get off the water taxi. When you're on the walking path, take the first sidewalk as you approach HRH - that leads to a gate at the corner of HRH's pool area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!