Pool heat?

HRH is lovely and warm right now, but it's a very personal opinion. We go for a dip in the evenings and it's fine for us.

Yeah, like @Lashed34 said everyone is different, but either way, the pools are heated. Whether it's warm enough, or not differs with each person so you'll just have to dip your foot in and see. I personally have never been in a pool whether it's heated, or not if it's cold out, because unless I'd have a robe I would think I'd be freezing until I have some dry clothes on. However, there are plenty of people who do not that that issue.

Pools are always heated to about 80, just like at Disney. Feels good on the parts that are immersed when it’s cold outside, but it’s hard getting out. Also if you’re splashed or your hair gets a little wet and then touches your neck, that’s cold. When we swam in 50 degrees our first trip we snagged about 3 towels each so we could wrap up while drying enough to put coverups on and get to the room.

I find them not warm enough when it’s 70 outside. I’m from the Midwest and swam in Lake Michigan a lot as a kid but I’d like pools to be warmer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter