Pool Cabanas at Wyndham Bonnet Creek

tinkerbell181

Mouseketeer
Hi! Has anyone ever rented one before? Do you know how much it costs? And what did they have in them.....a little fridge, or loungers or tv? Just wondering, sounds like it might be nice to rent one for a day or two during our stay.
Saying that, we are there the second week of December - perhaps it will be just too darn cold? I am hoping the pools are heated and we can do a bit of swimming!

The last I heard, they were $50 for the day. There should be some pictures on the WBC Photo thread.

As I recall, they have a mini-refrigerator (plenty large enough), two pool lounges, several chairs, a fan, and a flat-screen TV. They are quite nice, and if you were spending all day at the pool, I think they would be worth the money.

I believe there are cabanas available at the Tower 5 and 6 pools. I don't remember seeing any elsewhere.

The last I heard, they were $50 for the day. There should be some pictures on the WBC Photo thread.

As I recall, they have a mini-refrigerator (plenty large enough), two pool lounges, several chairs, a fan, and a flat-screen TV. They are quite nice, and if you were spending all day at the pool, I think they would be worth the money.

I believe there are cabanas available at the Tower 5 and 6 pools. I don't remember seeing any elsewhere.

I'm currently staying in Tower 6 and they have a few by the pirate pool. They have a sign posted with the detail by the towel exchange desk. If I remember correctly it was $25 per day (although I could be wrong). Will try and confirm next time I exchange towels.

The sign says it's $25 Mon-Thurs. Not sure what the price is Fri - Sun but I would guess it would be more expensive.

Do you have to book the cabanas in advance? I don't want to book it until we know what the weather will be like.

We rented one in July during our trip. At that time it was $50.00 for the entire day from10am to 10pm at night. As a previous poster stated it has a TV, refrigerator, locking cabinet for personal items, two lounge chairs, ceiling fan, a newspaper and a sign welcoming you.

In July it was SO worth it. We spent the entire day there and ate lunch at the pool bar. We rented a cabana at the pool by Tower 4. Called several weeks early to reserve. Did not have to put a CC down, and was just requested to cancel early if we decided we did not want it.

As for the second week in December, I have been to Florida during that time and it is hit or miss with with weather. The last time we were there it was colder than it was in Colorado. We had to go and purchase scarves, hats, gloves. Thank goodness I had taken my northface jacket!

Have a great trip.

We got one twice during our week there in August. Was $50 for the day, even on weekdays (I likewise thought it was $25 sunday-thursday). Totally worth it. I had some reading to do for school, so I hung out in the cabana while the rest of the family swam, and then went and picked up lunch at the Back Bay and brought it back (crazy expensive). Was a great day both times.

Not sure if the rates are the same, but last New Years Eve we rented one at the Grand. They were $100 when the pool opened, but by 1 or 2pm they cut the rate down to $50 and we had it the rest of the night:thumbsup2

Hi there,
I'm hoping someone can confirm the protocol for renting a cabana. Do I have to call the resort directly a few weeks prior to arrival or do I book when I check in?

You can do either. You are able to call prior to your arrival. We did about a month out. However there were several available Cabana's, so you probably can wait until arrival. Just depends on which pool you want it by and if you want to make sure you get one.

We wanted one by the pool by tower 4 which is quieter and not so many kiddos as the cabana's located by the pirate ship.

does anyone have current pictures and or pricing. I just read that during the week they are only $19 per day? and $29 on weekends

The price varies by season and day of the week. I called a few weeks ago to reserve one in May. The allowed me to reserve it but didn't know what the price would be then.

We are staying there in March 2019, and the cost for the pool cabana is $109 for a weekday. You have a private space with lounge chairs and ice/towel service all day. There is a mini fridge, newspaper, and TV for the day. There is no food or bar service though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter