Pool at night

mcroadman

Mouseketeer
I see that one of the pools will be open until 10pm. Are they very crowded then? My daughter loves to swim in the late evening, something she rarely gets to do.

Hope we can make it happen.
Are the pools very large? From the photos they don't seem big.

Mary R.

From my experience, the pools are always crowded since they aren't as big as you'd hope for the # of passengers! It is nice to swim at night since as you say, you don't do that often at home. IF you miss the show after dinner, you can enjoy the pool then, while everyone is at the show.

Enjoy your cruise! :love:

I see that one of the pools will be open until 10pm. Are they very crowded then? My daughter loves to swim in the late evening, something she rarely gets to do.

Hope we can make it happen.
Are the pools very large? From the photos they don't seem big.

Mary R.

Generally, there will be fewer people late at night. That said, the pools onboard are small (particularly on the Dream & Fantasy). I've only been on the Magic & Wonder, and (while I don't know if your daughter is an adult or not), the Quiet Cove pool is a bit larger, maybe about 20 feet long, so you can actually do a little bit of swimming there.

:cutie:

I'm not sure which ship or itinerary you're on but the pools on the Dream were open until I think at least 11 on our recent cruise. And they were still pretty busy. This photo was taking probably around 10pm. The pools are pretty small.

pooldeck.jpg

They are not crowded at all!!
While the pools are small, in the evenings many people don't use them.
While you are at it, try the Aquaduck!
Awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

They are not crowded at all!!
While the pools are small, in the evenings many people don't use them.
While you are at it, try the Aquaduck!
Awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

It can be windy out on the open sea. If the wind speed gets too high, they will close the AquaDuck and the pool deck will get a bit chilly. From my experience, unless they are showing something really cool on FunnelVision, the pools aren't very crowded at all at night. The Donald and Mickey pools are closed on Dream and Fantasy on Pirate Night. They are covered for the Pirate show and the "Club Pirate" dance party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter