Poohface's PJ - 18th December 07 WP/GF/O'Hana - Updated 11/12 Hen Night Photos

hi Sharon! :banana:

I LOVE the back of your hair - how pretty!! and the front does need just a tad more height but once you smile, all eyes will be on your pretty face! :goodvibes

wow, the weddings are sneaking up fast, aren't they??!! today is 36 days and counting for us - and I TOTALLY understand the whole dress thing. my dress maker finally called yesterday for me to come in for last alterations. I haven't seen the gown in 3 months, don't even know if I like it anymore. but I have to because there is NO way I'm going to be a 3 dress bride!! :scared1:

anyhow, can't wait to see pics of you in your gown - and hopefully Diane's comes in soon also!

Michelle :cloud9:

Thanks Michelle :goodvibes, I loved it too.

It is coming in really fast and yours will be next, you must be getting really excited now. You need to post some pics when you make your final fitting.

Mine went well today and I will post some pics, it looks gorgeous from the back. I am not so sure about the front but then that is me being my usual self conscious self, I hate looking at me but hopefully all that will go out the window on the day. Here's some pics in the meantime, my bust is HUGE looking all hoisted up lol!

DSCF0935.jpg

DSCF0938.jpg

DSCF0939.jpg

aaawww Sharon, it's beautiful!!!! so princessey :goodvibes ... so when do you get the veil? can't wait to see the whole ensemble together!

Michelle:cloud9:

I don't get my veil for about another 4 weeks, probably just pick that up the same time as my dress. I have to go in and get it on 27th October. I don't think my dress will be going back on until the wedding now though, oh its just all so exciting.:cool1:

The dress screams 'I'm a princess'! I love it, especially the beading on the bodice - just gorgeous!

Oh wow Sharon!!!! You look sooo beautiful!!! The detail on the dress is stunning...definitely fit for a princess! Gorgeous!!

The dress screams 'I'm a princess'! I love it, especially the beading on the bodice - just gorgeous!

Thank you, I loved the beading on it as well and what you can't see is there is tiny AB crystals as well, its very sparkly.

Oh wow Sharon!!!! You look sooo beautiful!!! The detail on the dress is stunning...definitely fit for a princess! Gorgeous!!

Thanks Diane :hug: just what I was aiming for. Although I have to say I am still pretty much self conscious because of my weight, I am actually dreading having my pictures taken but I am hoping that will all go on the day and I will forget about it.

You don't have to take my word for it but you look absolutely gorgeous...and you won't think twice about those cameras...I know how you feel though...I hate getting my picture taken, I always have but I know on that day I will be basking in marital bliss and too wrapped up in the excitement of being a bride that the photos won't bother me...I'm sure that's how it will be for you too. psssttt....were getting married in less than three months....woohooo!!!!! :goodvibes

Aw thanks Diane, that really means a lot to me coming from someone as special as you:hug:. I am sure I will be fine once the whole kit'n'kaboodle is on, I will feel real princessy. I know I am just being silly.

I KNOW lol lol! It's quite scary lol.

Sharon sweetie, just throwing in my two cents for what it's worth - you look BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! inside and out. the secret is that the goodness, love and joy that is a part of you radiates to the outside making you light up..can't you see that in your photo's??!! silly girl, you are truly a lovely bride :hug:

can't wait to meet you in December and tell you in person!!

Sharon sweetie, just throwing in my two cents for what it's worth - you look BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! inside and out. the secret is that the goodness, love and joy that is a part of you radiates to the outside making you light up..can't you see that in your photo's??!! silly girl, you are truly a lovely bride :hug:

can't wait to meet you in December and tell you in person!!

Michelle you are such a sweetheart and you just gave me goosebumps. I have met such nice people on here who I hope will become lifelong friends. You are such a treasure, thank you :hug::love:.

I had my hen/batchelorette party at the weekend and it was absolutely awesome. My bridesmaid Rhonda and her sister Michelle organised it all and they did a fantastic job. Here are some piccies below (some of the censored ones lol!).

This is me at the beginning of the night before they filled me with loads of alcohol lol.

Me and my best friend and bridesmaid Rhonda
PICT0011.jpg

Me and my Mummy
PICT0020.jpg

Another fantastic organiser of the night, Michelle
PICT0029.jpg

They decided to re-do my lovely make-up blindfolded I may add, this is Laura with me who was my new maek-up artist lol.
PICT0037.jpg

My new wedding dress and the designers.
PICT0048.jpg

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: looks like a fantastic time was had by all, Sharon! you are absolutely glowing!! glad to see everything is moving ahead swimmingly :thumbsup2 so what's left to do for you as far as planning? and what's your itinerary again?

Thanks Michelle:goodvibes. No much left to do in the planning stakes, just need to get my head round everything that needs to be packed, that's such a mammoth job as we will be in Florida for 3 weeks.

My itinerary is as long as a large mans arm lol! When I have time I will fish it out and post everything that is planned.

Sharon! It looks like you guys had so much fun! Wish I was there...it looks like my kind of party!!! ;) :rotfl2: You look so beautiful and happy...thank you for sharing your pictures!

We had an absolute ball Diane, I wish you could have been here as well. Are you not having anything?

We had an absolute ball Diane, I wish you could have been here as well. Are you not having anything?

It's funny you ask because last night Joe and I showed up at a local steakhouse for what we thought was dinner with his parents but turned out to be a surprise party for us. We were truly caught off gaurd and it was really lovely. That will be the extent of partying though. We haven't lived here that long and most of our friends are in Florida. His sister is my MOH and she shows no interest in doing anything a MOH ought to do. Sigh...no party for me. I guess it's alright though, we really did have a nice time last night and I was quite touched that some of his family flew in just for the occasion. I don't have any pics yet (I didn't bring my camera since it was a surprise)....but as soon as someone sends me some, I'll post them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter