Poohface's PJ - 18th December 07 WP/GF/O'Hana - Updated 11/12 Hen Night Photos

I have loads more to post but I am staying at my Mom's for 2 weeks whilst they are on vacation in Spain and I am watching the cat, they have no internet access :eek:. I am posting here at work but can't post pictures etc :headache:. Can't wait till my parents come back and I can get back on here normally, its killing me, I am have a DIS withdrawal lol.

no internet!!! oh my goodness :rotfl2: it sounds quite luxurious - vacationing in Spain - how are you and the cat getting along? don't worry about us, we're patiently waiting for your return. Diane and I have been shopping up a storm :lmao: and I think this weekend I might actually get myself in gear and start my PJ - photos and all!

Michelle :cloud9:

Awww...I can't wait until you're back full force! ;) Can you believe our weddings are only 5 1/2 months away...I'm so excited! Oh...and Joe and I were talking about the night at the boardwalk. Do you think you guys might want to go to the ESPN Club for dinner before Jellyrolls? I'll get my Disney Dining Experience discount there for all of us...even on drinks! :cool1: They don't take ADR'S but we shouldn't have a problem getting a table...What do you think?

I think that sounds fantastic Diane, I am so looking forward to meeting all you guys. I know, I can't believe it either, 5 1/2 months is not long at all and the months are just flying by.

I went in and picked up my bridesmaid dress on Saturday and it is gorgeous. Once I can get home and get some pics taken I will get them posted.;)

no internet!!! oh my goodness :rotfl2: it sounds quite luxurious - vacationing in Spain - how are you and the cat getting along? don't worry about us, we're patiently waiting for your return. Diane and I have been shopping up a storm :lmao: and I think this weekend I might actually get myself in gear and start my PJ - photos and all!

Yeah no internet really sucks! Vacationing in Spain is not luxurious when you live in Britain believe me lol! I can't believe you guys are shopping without me, you need to stop now to give me time to catch up lol.

Will you hurry up and start your pj, I can't wait to read it and see everything you have bought. :thumbsup2

Yeah no internet really sucks! Vacationing in Spain is not luxurious when you live in Britain believe me lol! I can't believe you guys are shopping without me, you need to stop now to give me time to catch up lol.

Will you hurry up and start your pj, I can't wait to read it and see everything you have bought. :thumbsup2

I'm actually afraid to pull everything out and start taking photos - hubby to be will be shocked at all the goodies!! :rotfl: tomorrow afternoon - I promise

and as for the shopping - I'm sure the Boardwalk will NOT be the same after the 3(6) of us get together!!!

Thought it was about time I updated this seeing as I have not done it since June:rolleyes1. I went for my first hair trial yesterday and although I was mostly happy with it I did not like it from the front, it had no appeal whatsoever. I certainly think it needs to lot more height so that you can see it from the front. What do you guys think?

DSCF2309.jpg

DSCF2308.jpg

DSCF2307.jpg

I also went for my first dress fitting a couple of weeks ago and it turned out very well. I am having my next one tomorrow and I will take my camera with me so I can post some pics. I also ordered my veil, it is full length with AB crystals through it, I have to say myself, it is stunning.

All my invites are now out and we are just waiting on replies, this is for my at home reception as there will only be 8 of us at the ceremony.

My hen night (batchelorette party to you guys lol) is all planned for the 10th November and to be honest with you I am getting a little nervous as I haven't a clue what is going on. My bridesmaid has planned it all and there is about 40 girls coming so it should be pretty wild but she has been warned, NO STRIPPERS lol! I would be mortified!:scared:

Hopefully more updates tomorrow after my next fitting.:thumbsup2

I love how the back of your hair came out from the hair trial. I agree though, with a little extra height from the front, it'll give it that something extra. Your tiara is gorgeous!

Thanks, that's what I thought. At least when I get it done for real I will be able to take the pics along and say, this is what I don't want the front to look like lol.

Glad to see you are back. I love your hair from the back and I agree that you need a little more height from the front. It would be nice if you could see some of it up a little higher behind your tiara.

Can't wait to read and see more and looking forward to seeing your gown.

Linda

Thanks Linda, much appreciated.

Need to remember and put camera in bag for tomorrow and get someone other than my Mom to take pics otherwise you will never see them lol.

The back is beautiful! The front looks nice too but you're right, it could use a bit more height. Wow...it's getting close for us now...eek! :P

DIANE, where ya been girlfriend, we've missed you around here.

Yup that's the general consensus, that's why we have trials after all. Mind at $60 a pop for a trial I think it will be the last one, she only took about 35 minutes as well. I have more important things to spend my money.

WOW! $60 a pop? Eek...no trail run for me...I'm just going to pray it turns out nice!

I've been really busy the past few months with life, lol. I haven't done any wedding planning at all and now the stress is starting to catch up with me...I hope things are well you and everything is coming along nicely.

We don't half get ripped off over here that's for sure. I had another trial planned for end of October but I am going to cancel it.

Only 2 1/2 to go now. You mostly had a lot sorted anyway didn't you? I keep worrying that there is something I am forgetting.

I have my next dress fitting tomorrow, hopefully this will be my last one, it just needing taken in at the bust and a bit off the length. I will try and post some pics tomorrow.

How is your dress coming along?

Yes, well, I did have quite a lot done but I've really got to put it all together now. I mostly stressed about all the little things and of course about the fact that I STILL haven't got my dress. I'm fearful that when it finally comes I won't like or it won't fit and I won't have time to have it altered. I ordered the dress in April...it's just plain ridiculous now! I can't wait to see pics of you in your dress...it looks so beautiful!

Your dress still hasn't arrived!! That is ridiculous. Have you called them to find out where it is? We ordered ours at the same time, saying that though mine has only been in for about a month.

Yeah I look like a beached whale lol but I still feel like a princess. Its amazing what layers of tulle can cover lol. The only thing I am really self conscious about is my arms and I did get a wrap with the dress but its way too much with my veil as well so I will just need to deal with it.:rolleyes1

HAHA...you are so funny! I'm sure you look like a princess as well! You are truly a beautiful woman! I know what you mean about the arms...I'm very self conscious about my arms as well. I look like I have wings and will take flight any moment! I'm very concerned about how I'm going to look in the strapless gown I picked out. I may purchase a wrap as well...it's December and will be chilly anyway. I wonder where I can get an inexpensive one? And yes...I called and asked where my gown was. They weren't responding to my calls or emails and I finally had to threaten them with a reporting them to the BBB. I was told over a month ago that my gown was done and that they were waiting for it from the manufacturer. As of yesterday, they still claim that they haven't received it....GRRRR!

Are you kidding...my arms are about 50 times the size of yours lol. Mind you, we all have our quirks and things we are not happy with. Are you good with a sewing machine? Why don't you try and make your own. Its only a long piece of fabric with maybe a little detail on it. You will look stunning in a strapless gown. If I can pull it off then you certainly can:goodvibes.

I would definitely keep on badgering them every day about your dress though, the way you are being treated is terrible.

HAHAHA...you know It didn't cross my mind to make my own. I could easily do it...I actually used to work as a theatre costume designer so I'm pretty sure I could handle a wrap! ;) I can be so dense sometimes, lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter