Poohface's PJ - 18th December 07 WP/GF/O'Hana - Updated 11/12 Hen Night Photos

Your planning journal is great so far and I :love: your dress and all the bling. I especially :love: what your planning on doing with your hair. If you dont mind I might steal your hairstyle and also again if you dont mind where did you get the candles from I would love something like that to bring a bit of disney into our at home reception.:flower3:

Thank you :goodvibes

DF is just like 'well if you like it then get it' and although that sometimes good to hear :thumbsup2 I would still rather have someone helping me.

Okay rant over lol! Does anyone else feel like this?

Hi there! I know what you mean, sounds just like my DF. I think df's think they are being kind and sweet by agreeing with us on everything by saying "whatever you think is best honey" OH PLEASE! Disagree me on something!:lmao:

Seriously, u just have to explain to your honey that his sincere opinion, and a little bit of input mean the world to you. I had to tell my df that because everytime he said the "whatever you think is best" words, I just felt like he didn't care and was just agreeing to shush me up.:confused3
Go ahead and rant if you need to. ;)

Your planning journal is off to a great start:thumbsup2 I love your dress, very princessy:wizard: I too am a bling addict, my veil is even a shimmer veil:rotfl: My shoes too are very bling, kindred spirits I guess!

It's a Scottish thing Caitlin lol. I love your veil, its gorgeous. I haven't bought mine yet as I can't decide what to get.

Your planning journal is great so far and I :love: your dress and all the bling. I especially :love: what your planning on doing with your hair. If you dont mind I might steal your hairstyle and also again if you dont mind where did you get the candles from I would love something like that to bring a bit of disney into our at home reception.:flower3:

Thanks Laura :hug:. Steal away I don't mind, I think I actually stole it from someone as well lol. I got my candles from Ebay as it was the only place out of the states that I could find them. I have a funny feeling the person I bought from actually gets them imported from there as it is a 2-4 week delivery. They are gorgeous though. :cutie:

Hi there! I know what you mean, sounds just like my DF. I think df's think they are being kind and sweet by agreeing with us on everything by saying "whatever you think is best honey" OH PLEASE! Disagree me on something!:lmao:

Seriously, u just have to explain to your honey that his sincere opinion, and a little bit of input mean the world to you. I had to tell my df that because everytime he said the "whatever you think is best" words, I just felt like he didn't care and was just agreeing to shush me up.:confused3
Go ahead and rant if you need to. ;)

Truer words have never been spoken lol. When I told DF what you said he just laughed!! I could just strangle him sometimes and we are not even married yet lol :lmao:.

He said he has given his input, he is wearing a kilt and its the only input he needs. MEN!! :confused3

Truer words have never been spoken lol. When I told DF what you said he just laughed!! I could just strangle him sometimes and we are not even married yet lol :lmao:.

He said he has given his input, he is wearing a kilt and its the only input he needs. MEN!! :confused3

:lmao: awe...okay, he gets brownie points for the chosing to wear the kilt:thumbsup2

:lmao: awe...okay, he gets brownie points for the chosing to wear the kilt:thumbsup2

Its better than nothing I suppose lol!

Just email my confirmation to Stan at STVS, we decided to get it videoed, we weren't going to but as my Mom and Dad won't be there I think its important to have a nice DVD for them to look at when we come home. :goodvibes

Having been spurred on by all my Disney Bride friends I though it was about time to update my pj. Still got to take some pics of quite a few things but at least this is a start.

This is my guest book, I thought it was very sweet looking and there is even a place for our pic in front.

guestbook.jpg

This is my garter as I wanted something Cinderella/Castle orientated, I only hope it fits me as I have thighs like tree trunks :guilty:

garter.jpg

Lastly for the moment is just a wee extra as I thought it was really nice, just in case anyone disturbs the honeymooners :flower3:

doorhager.jpg

Okay I am away for take some pics for you guys of my favour tote bags and all the goodies for inside.

Having been spurred on by all my Disney Bride friends I though it was about time to update my pj. Still got to take some pics of quite a few things but at least this is a start.

This is my guest book, I thought it was very sweet looking and there is even a place for our pic in front.

guestbook.jpg

This is my garter as I wanted something Cinderella/Castle orientated, I only hope it fits me as I have thighs like tree trunks :guilty:

garter.jpg

Lastly for the moment is just a wee extra as I thought it was really nice, just in case anyone disturbs the honeymooners :flower3:

doorhager.jpg

Okay I am away for take some pics for you guys of my favour tote bags and all the goodies for inside.

oooh... love the door hanger;)

guestbook.jpg

garter.jpg

doorhager.jpg

I saw that doorhanger pillow and told DF I wanted it! lol...Everything is so beautiful...I am in love with your garters and your guestbook!!! I can't wait to see the totes!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: that's a good one!!! :lmao: but seriously, all that matters is that "Prince Charming" adores them! and you, of course!!

Michelle :cloud9:

I just adore your guest book, and your garter is gorgeous too! Would you mind sharing where you got them from, please.

I am on a roll tonight lol :cool1:. Been and took pics of the rest of my stuff so far.

I had never posted a picture of my e-ring so here it is, I am afraid it isn't a very good picture. It is definitely more blingy in real life, it looks a bit black here.

DSCF2239.jpg

DSCF2238-1.jpg

My tots bags turned out really well, thanks to all you very creative dis peeps for the designs.

DSCF2246.jpg

DSCF2245.jpg

DSCF2244.jpg

DSCF2243.jpg

DSCF2242.jpg

DSCF2240.jpg

Here are some of the stuff that I have bought for my favour tote bags for the guests who will actually be at our wedding, there are only 6 of them thankfully :thumbsup2

DSCF2256.jpg

DSCF2253.jpg

DSCF2251.jpg

DSCF2247.jpg

That's all for now folks, hope you like them.:goodvibes

I am on a roll tonight lol :cool1:. Been and took pics of the rest of my stuff so far.

I had never posted a picture of my e-ring so here it is, I am afraid it isn't a very good picture. It is definitely more blingy in real life, it looks a bit black here.

DSCF2239.jpg

DSCF2238-1.jpg

My tots bags turned out really well, thanks to all you very creative dis peeps for the designs.

DSCF2246.jpg

DSCF2245.jpg

DSCF2244.jpg

DSCF2243.jpg

DSCF2242.jpg

DSCF2240.jpg

Here are some of the stuff that I have bought for my favour tote bags for the guests who will actually be at our wedding, there are only 6 of them thankfully :thumbsup2

DSCF2256.jpg

DSCF2253.jpg

DSCF2251.jpg

DSCF2247.jpg

That's all for now folks, hope you like them.:goodvibes

Wow you have the cutest things!!!!!!!!

oh Sharon, your ring is just beautiful- truly! may the love that gave it to you bless you your whole life!

Michelle:cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter