Poohface's PJ - 18th December 07 WP/GF/O'Hana - Updated 11/12 Hen Night Photos

Wow I love the pen*ses...your mom looks like she had a good time...so many pen*ses would make my mom extremely uncomfortable hahahahahaha

It's funny you ask because last night Joe and I showed up at a local steakhouse for what we thought was dinner with his parents but turned out to be a surprise party for us. We were truly caught off gaurd and it was really lovely. That will be the extent of partying though. We haven't lived here that long and most of our friends are in Florida. His sister is my MOH and she shows no interest in doing anything a MOH ought to do. Sigh...no party for me. I guess it's alright though, we really did have a nice time last night and I was quite touched that some of his family flew in just for the occasion. I don't have any pics yet (I didn't bring my camera since it was a surprise)....but as soon as someone sends me some, I'll post them.

Aw that is so nice, what a lovely surprise. That's a shame your MOH doesn't show an interest, if it was me I would have organised a huge batchelorette party for you hun cause you deserve it.:hug:

Wow I love the pen*ses...your mom looks like she had a good time...so many pen*ses would make my mom extremely uncomfortable hahahahahaha

lol, my Mom just thought it was hilarious, its a good job she is up for a laugh lol. Actually her and my Aunt that was also there were embarassing me at times with some of the things they were coming out with lol but it just made it more fun.

Aw that is so nice, what a lovely surprise. That's a shame your MOH doesn't show an interest, if it was me I would have organised a huge batchelorette party for you hun cause you deserve it.:hug:

You are such a sweetie! I can't wait to get together next month!! 5 weeks to go!!! :banana:

Its only 4 weeks on Wednesday till we leave the UK, I am so excited about meeting you guys as well:cool1:

Sharon, just wanted to pop on and say hi!! JJ and I are leaving to start our disneymoon today ( :yay: :yay: :yay: ) and we'll get to meet you in 12 days!!! have a safe flight and a FANTASTIC wedding day!! see you at JellyRolls!! :hug:

Michelle :cloud9:

Sharon, just wanted to pop on and say hi!! JJ and I are leaving to start our disneymoon today ( :yay: :yay: :yay: ) and we'll get to meet you in 12 days!!! have a safe flight and a FANTASTIC wedding day!! see you at JellyRolls!! :hug:

Have a fantastic time Michelle, hope you and JJ get loads of pixie dust:banana: Can't wait to meet you guys:thumbsup2

I just want to thank everyone for all the help and advice that you have given me, it has been a godsend. We are off in the morning, can't wait for our wedding day to arrive. Speak to you all when we return.:love:

congratulations Sharon and Tony!!! happy, happy wedding day :love: the weather was a little warmer today even though I'm sure in your bliss you wouldn't have even noticed the cold! lol... JJ and I will see you and Diane in 2 days - yeah!

we wish you a "happily ever after" and loads of laughter to fill each day :hug:

Hope your wedding was AMAZING, but I'm sure it was!! Can't wait to hear all of your details and see some pics!!!!:bride:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter