Pooh?

ilovetexas

DIS Veteran
Winnie the Pooh is my all time favorite and I miss him! :sad1:

He wasn't on the Wonder in 2010 with us but I was hoping that due to the recent Pooh movie, he would make an appearance next time.

Has anyone seen Pooh, Tigger or Eeyore on any of the ships lately? It's not that I don't like the other characters, but I grew up with Pooh!

I have read that Pooh and Gang are never found on the cruises. Supposedly has something to do with licensing. Sorry :(

BTW, I love Texas too!!!

I have read that Pooh and Gang are never found on the cruises. Supposedly has something to do with licensing. Sorry :(

BTW, I love Texas too!!!

I'll bring stuffed Pooh and Gang with me. The kids aren't coming so I'll have extra room. They can sit on the couch in the stateroom and keep an eye on things. DH will think I'm nuts! :laughing:

Let's hear it for The Lone Star State!

He wasn't on the Wonder in 2010 with us but I was hoping that due to the recent Pooh movie, he would make an appearance next time.

Has anyone seen Pooh, Tigger or Eeyore on any of the ships lately? It's not that I don't like the other characters, but I grew up with Pooh!

As PP said, it's a licensing thing. Pooh isn't really a Disney property.

However, there is one Pooh onboard the Wonder. We had to locate him during our onboard scavenger hunt. Maybe that could be part of your experience?

:cutie:

Yeah, after a mental run through of our cruises, I have to agree that we've seen none of them. I LOVE PrincessShmoo's idea though. GREAT suggestion!

- Dreams

I wish Pooh was on the Wonder--but I'm glad to hear there is one to locate somewhere.

I'll have to tell my little guy that Pooh is still at Disneyland. He LOVES Pooh and firmly believes he is named after Pooh. His name rhymes with "Winnie" and he thinks his name is what Pooh's name really is--not Winnie. Add that to the fact that he calls me "Mama Roo"...ahh, the boy melts my heart.

I'll bring stuffed Pooh and Gang with me. The kids aren't coming so I'll have extra room. They can sit on the couch in the stateroom and keep an eye on things. DH will think I'm nuts! :laughing:

Let's hear it for The Lone Star State!

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

As PP said, it's a licensing thing. Pooh isn't really a Disney property.

However, there is one Pooh onboard the Wonder. We had to locate him during our onboard scavenger hunt. Maybe that could be part of your experience?

:cutie:

I'll look and see if they hid a Pooh on the Fantasy, too. Great idea!

I wish Pooh was on the Wonder--but I'm glad to hear there is one to locate somewhere.

I'll have to tell my little guy that Pooh is still at Disneyland. He LOVES Pooh and firmly believes he is named after Pooh. His name rhymes with "Winnie" and he thinks his name is what Pooh's name really is--not Winnie. Add that to the fact that he calls me "Mama Roo"...ahh, the boy melts my heart.

I'm so happy that some kids still like Pooh; sounds like your little guy is a true fan. I've got the Tigger song running through my head right now. :)

Pooh WAS onboard the Dream in July 2011. There was not, however, a ship's photographer available to take pictures. It was one of the lines where you had to take your own photo. I figured that it was because of the licensing issue. He was the only 100-acre friend that we saw.

Pooh WAS onboard the Dream in July 2011. There was not, however, a ship's photographer available to take pictures. It was one of the lines where you had to take your own photo. I figured that it was because of the licensing issue. He was the only 100-acre friend that we saw.

I will be happy to have DH play personal photographer if Pooh shows up on the Fantasy! I'm so glad he stowed away on your cruise; I hope he shows up on mine, too.

Oh wow!!

I guess it would be a spoiler to tell me where. I'll be on Wonder in April and am also a Pooh lover. Will look high and low for him.

Pooh is my favorite too, but never seen him on a cruise so far.

If he showed up on The Dream in April that would be nice!
:)

I did not see him on the Wonder a couple weeks ago. My Ds11 was specifically looking for Eyeore (because he wanted to show him to DS4.) DS11 was all over that ship with the tweens and we never saw any of the Pooh characters at all. Pooh and Friends were ALL OVER Magic Kingdom last time we were there though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter