Polynesian Wheelchair Accessible Room with Tub and Transfer Bench

dkjc2020

Earning My Ears
Hi I have booked a Wheelchair Accessible Room with Tub and Transfer Bench at the Polynesian in April 2020 as the CM at Disney UK told me there were no Roll in Shower rooms available for my stay. Has anyone any photos of this type of room as I cannot find any on line and would like to know more about the tub and transfer bench if possible. Kind Regards

Hi I have booked a Wheelchair Accessible Room with Tub and Transfer Bench at the Polynesian in April 2020 as the CM at Disney UK told me there were no Roll in Shower rooms available for my stay. Has anyone any photos of this type of room as I cannot find any on line and would like to know more about the tub and transfer bench if possible. Kind Regards

In addition to my friend @kaytieeldr's advice above, it doesn't hurt to check back with Disney UK Reservations; a good timetable would be at just after the 6 month mark, just after the 3 month mark, and then I would check about every 2 weeks, right up until about a week before arrival. You can even ask the desk when you arrive if any have opened up!

I know you have probably booked flights already, but sometimes asking the Reservations Cast Member to check a few days on either side of your desired time frame can net results as well. We have also been able to do a kind of split stay, where we had to spend one night (sometimes at the front of our stay, sometimes at the end) either in a different room, or a different resort.

I believe there is a fan site for Poly, but I can't remember the name of it, or who runs it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter