Polynesian Pixie Dust: A Love/Hate Vacationship. An October 2017 TR *updated 2/12x3 and Complete*

Playing catch up this week on the DIS and I just found this TR! I'm pretty sure I totally missed your solo one. Darn life getting in the way. I love my Mom/Daughter trips so I'm excited to see how your's goes. I also see that we have similar tickers for January. ::yes::

Kids are gross!! It would never have occurred to me as a child to catch Stitch spit in my mouth :crazy2::crazy2:

Me either! When I was a kid there was a local park that had rides. One was a small slow boat ride (in a circle in this little thing filled with water). I never needed to be told not to drink it because gross...but once I was riding it and another kid kept dipping his hands in and drinking it! I was 3 and I knew it was gross to drink water that sat there all the time and had boats/people touching it.

Who even came up with those weird masks?? They look like the really scary old vintage Halloween masks. Yikes!

Yes so scary! I saw a Jessica Rabbit one too for Disneyland Paris I think, it was scary.

there wasn't a door at all, it was like a roll in type shower, just open with a fabric curtain. But the curtain was like three inches from touching the ground, it made zero sense!
And the weirder part, even though it was a wheelchair room, the counters in the bathroom were standard height, I think it would have been too tall for someone in a wheelchair to reach the sink comfortably.

Weird, I guess I've never seen a handicap accessible shower at Disney. I've had showers at hotels with glass doors that didn't come down all the way and those sometimes leak, but I guess there would be no way to prevent leaking if there was no tub/door. I also never thought about counter heigh in handicap rooms, but now I'm also thinking it doesn't make sense that they're regular height.

Im late but Im here! I just love your trip reports and cant wait to read more. :banana:

Following :)

:welcome::welcome:

Playing catch up this week on the DIS and I just found this TR! I'm pretty sure I totally missed your solo one. Darn life getting in the way. I love my Mom/Daughter trips so I'm excited to see how your's goes. I also see that we have similar tickers for January. ::yes::

Life is the WORST :rotfl: It gets in my way all the time!!

It was a very different kind of trip for me, but we had a good time!!

Ooh, similar tickers!! I'm always open for DisMeets if we overlap a bit!!

Me either! When I was a kid there was a local park that had rides. One was a small slow boat ride (in a circle in this little thing filled with water). I never needed to be told not to drink it because gross...but once I was riding it and another kid kept dipping his hands in and drinking it! I was 3 and I knew it was gross to drink water that sat there all the time and had boats/people touching it.

Yes so scary! I saw a Jessica Rabbit one too for Disneyland Paris I think, it was scary.

Weird, I guess I've never seen a handicap accessible shower at Disney. I've had showers at hotels with glass doors that didn't come down all the way and those sometimes leak, but I guess there would be no way to prevent leaking if there was no tub/door. I also never thought about counter heigh in handicap rooms, but now I'm also thinking it doesn't make sense that they're regular height.

:crazy2::crazy2: There's always gotta be the weird kids drinking from a boat ride :rotfl:

WHHYYY do they make those masks?? There is nothing comforting about seeing a character wearing one of those things.

It was the worst shower ever. We used so many towels b/c we had to cover the floor with them. Luckily they left us way more than I've ever had in a resort room at Disney before...maybe b/c they knew we'd need them for floor clean up??

Im late but Im here! I just love your trip reports and cant wait to read more. :banana:

Welcome back :hug:

Good morning Friends!!

Today is the only day I don't have something to do...so I'm going to spend it being lazy! Or cleaning house...it's pretty gross around here. When the thing I want most in the entire world is a Roomba, I feel really sad about my life :rotfl:

I'm ready to finish up our first day (YES, we're still just on the first day, can you believe it??!), but the pictures are an awkward amount, so I'll split it into two parts one right after the other.

Chapter Two Part Five

We were showered and changed for our dinner (hair was still an unwashed frizzball...it doesn't get much better throughout the trip, but it is better than this eventually, LOL!)

So where were we headed??

Epcot, woohoo!!

It was a little preview for my mom - we'd be spending a lot more time there the next morning. Our only plans were dinner, so we had time to stop and take a few pictures. These are not very flattering, but I'm sharing them anyway, because it is not a true xlsm trip report without awkward photos!!

Our dinner destination was in the World Showcase, and somewhere I hadn't been in years. It's one of those places that are always on the initial ADR plan, but ends up getting scrapped for some reason. Last December I had it booked for our Candlelight Processional package and then swapped it for Rose and Crown at the last minute b/c of kid preferences.

What is this mystery location anyway??

There's your not-so-subtle hint :rotfl:

Mexico! San Angel Inn!!

I don't think I can be friends with anyone who doesn't love the Mexico pavilion. It's just so beautiful inside and out. Qualities you want in a best friend AND a World Showcase pavilion.

On the way up the steps we ran into a group of women wearing "Drunk One" "Drunk Two" and "Drunk 3" shirts...we asked them if they had room for two more, and they said sure!! There's always room for Four and Five. Ha!

Upon entering, I was SO EXCITED to see the Coco/Dia de los Muertos exhibits.

I love all of the vibrant colors and the emotional feel of Dia de los Muertos. I worry about appropriating culture, I don't want to do that, but I am dazzled by the history, the meaning, and the aesthetic. It's beautiful and special.

Aren't they gorgeous?? The lighting in there is poor for taking iphone photographs, and do them no real justice.

Their canine and feline companions didn't want to be left out of the action either:

(The Coco magic shots started after we were already back home :sad:)

I couldn't wait for my mom to see inside this beautiful place

She wasn't as impressed as I'd hoped, but she loooved all the bright colors and shopping options, haha!!

While we were waiting to check in, we witnessed an almost fist fight. Some guys standing next to us were drunk and leaning against a merchandise shelf (with Elena of Avalor merch. Disney Junior. Which makes this worse.) and someone shoved a camera up in his face and tried to take his picture - like a big dslr with a large lens. Just some random person, not in their group. The guy shoved camera man, and nearly knocked the merchandise shelf over. It took a minute to register what exactly had happened. So weird!

The line to check in was slow, but we were seated almost immediately after.

We started with drinks and an appetizer.

Mom had the blood orange margarita, described as:
sweet-tart mix of blood orange juice, tequila, orange liqueur, topped with wild berry foam, served on the rocks with a Tajin chili powder rim

We shared the guacamole

and I had the avocado margarita (tequila casa noble blanco, melon liqueur, fresh avocado, agave nectar, and fresh lime juice, served frozen with hibiscus Himalayan salt rim):

Our server also delivered our basket of chips and two salsas: rojo and verde.

The verdict on all of these things??

My mom's margarita was pretty good. It was sweet but not overwhelming. It tasted kind of like boozy juice. I'd say it was slightly above average. The guacamole was kind of bland, but fine. Very chunky with basically like half of a whole avocado in there that was challenging to break up - we had to use a fork. It was served with chicharron (pork rinds) which was a fun twist and kicked it up a notch from regular tortilla chips.

My margarita?? Well, it was kind of disappointing. It wasn't bad by any stretch, but it wasn't the most flavorful either. The sea salt on the rim was bright red and dripped all down the side of the glass staining the white table cloth and leaving it looking like a crime scene. I was disappointed that I didn't get the horchata margarita instead - it's the choice for next time. I've had avocado margaritas at other Mexican restaurants and really loved them. This was one fine, but nothing to write home about.

The salsa verde was my favorite. The red was ok, but it had a very distinct smokey chipotle pepper flavor that isn't my preference, but my mom liked that one the best.

Our entrees came out by the time we'd worked our way through most of the guacamole.

Mom had the Enchiladas Verdes con Pollo. From the menu:
Served on a bed of black beans, topped with melted Chihuahua cheese, queso fresco, and crema Mexicana garnished with frisée lettuce and red onion relish

I looked up the menu description before posting, and I could only find it on the lunch menu, but she ordered it, so it's on the dinner menu as well!

Not great pictures, sorry! (spoiler, the pic of my dish is even worse!) It was small but she really liked it. I had a tiny bite and thought it was good!

I had the Carne Asada Tampiqueña:
Beef Tenderloin served with cheese mole enchilada, corn tamal, refried beans, caramelized onions, and guacamole

This is not a great cut of beef, but it tasted pretty good, and I was able to cut it with my butter knife. The rice and beans were really good, and I was surprised by the mole. It's not for everyone, and I am kind of particular about it. This was decent! There was a ton of it though, so I scraped some off so I could actually taste the cheese enchilada. This was a lot of food and only I finished about half.

Overall thoughts - I'd go back, but I'd order something different. Not because mine was bad, but because I think there are probably better things on the menu. The atmosphere is just so cool, though.

I will finish up the evening in the next post - up as fast as I can type it!

Chapter Two Part Six

After dinner, we were going to ride the Fiesta Tour, but the line was long - weird, right?? I knew it would be walk on at another time, so we just went shopping instead. Mom bought about a million different pieces of the brightly colored Mexican ceramics. Not a million, but at least 5, for different people back home.

I managed to drag her away and we stepped back outside into the beautiful Epcot evening.

We were going to just wander slowly toward the front and head back to the Poly - just sort of take in our surroundings and appreciate the evening.

I took the time to appreciate this Mickey topiary!

More photopass pictures happened, too. I saw this display from the back and thought it was so cute.

I was glad to have someone with me who didn't complain about stopping for all the photographers.

Also, Spaceship Earth and the Fountain of Nations - does it get any better??

I wanted to kill a little time so Mom could see Spaceship Earth in the full dark, so we stopped into MouseGears for a little while. So many cute things!!

I love Jerrod Maruyama's Kingdom of Cute series, and was hoping to find some of the blind bags to buy. I never found those, but THIS

certainly caught my eye. They also had them in Boutiki, so I contemplated buying the sweetest little Dole Whip many, many times. It did not make it home with me, sadly. Maybe next time!

They also had the Mickey's Premium Ice Cream Bar

I saw this bow, that I've been admiring in other people's photos for the past couple of years:

I thought about buying it too, LOL! Every 30something needs cute food shaped plush and giant bow headbands, right??

By the time we were finished looking at all of the awesome merch it was fully dark and Epcot was dressed to impress.

We caught a bit of the fountain show

Where can I get sidewalk like this?? I want to repave my back patio with these!

As expected, my mom was very impressed with the glowing and colorful Spaceship Earth

Is there such a thing as too many pictures of Spaceship Earth? I don't think so!

We took the monorail back to the Polynesian and stopped to drop off my mom's gigantic bag of Mexican ceramics. Turndown service had happened and we had these chocolates on our beds:

I am envious of those who stay at other CLs on property and get cutesy chocolates like the totem pole at Wilderness Lodge. Not that I complain about free chocolate of any kind :rotfl:

It had been awhile since dinner and we were ready for something sweet, so we headed up to the lounge. We said hello to this Tiki on the way upstairs

This was our first dessert experience in the lounge:

My plate had the guava cheesecake, a mocha tart, and the peanut butter chocolate cake/mousse thing.

That guava cheesecake - oh my gosh!! My favorite dessert of the night, and I was excited to know that this rotation would come around again before our trip came to an end. I had another on this night, and then daydreamed about it everyday afterward!

We finished up and then headed back downstairs to get ready for bed. We had an early start the next day. We were going back to Epcot to have breakfast with some fancy friends!

Thanks for following along so far!! The next update will be another busy day. Have an AWESOME day...we're so close to the weekend, guys!!

I also really love the atmosphere at San Angel! The food is fine, nothing better than your local Mexican place, but certainly not bad, and definitley elevated by the overall experience. It's too bad you didn't like your margarita, those avocado ones are my favourites.

Mexico is such an awesome pavilion! It sounds like overall the food/drinks weren't the greatest but I'm glad it was still enjoyable and that you'd go back again! The ambiance of San Angel Inn seems so cool!

Love all your nighttime photos of Epcot and all the PP pics!

Oh my gosh I so badly wanted to buy those dole whip/mickey bar plushies!! I also did not :( hahaha

Yay for yummy CL desserts!

I don't think I can be friends with anyone who doesn't love the Mexico pavilion.

Is it OK if I love the pavilion but not the food and drinks? I'm just not a fan of Mexican food and I'd much rather have a vodka drink rather than tequila. The ice cream martinis and vodka slushies in France are my obsession.

I was SO EXCITED to see the Coco/Dia de los Muertos exhibits.

So neat! Hope they are still there in January.

we witnessed an almost fist fight.

Yikes! I will admit to taking stealth photos sometimes but I would never get right in anyone's face. I don't blame the guy for getting angry. I also wonder how someone can get so drunk in Epcot without having to take out a second mortgage. :confused3

melted Chihuahua cheese

I'm definitely not a foodie so I've never heard of this kind of cheese. It brought some interesting visions to my mind though. :eek:

Mom bought about a million different pieces of the brightly colored Mexican ceramics.

Someday I will buy one of those pieces! Or maybe one of the carved animals. I look at them every time but have yet to pull the trigger.

The Dole Whip is pretty cute but this one creeps me out a bit. Poor Mickey looks way to happy to be missing an ear. :rotfl:

Every 30something needs cute food shaped plush and giant bow headbands, right??

Absolutely. As well as 40 somethings too! I don't do ears because they tend to give me headaches but I rarely come home from Disney without some kind of stuffie.

Is there such a thing as too many pictures of Spaceship Earth?

Nope.

We said hello to this Tiki on the way upstairs

That is one seriously creepy Tiki! :scared1:

peanut butter chocolate cake/mousse thing

I need one of these right now! Looks so good.

Great update! We almost ate at San Angel Inn, but we end up repeated Via Napoli. It is on my list for sure.

We were showered and changed for our dinner (hair was still an unwashed frizzball...it doesn't get much better throughout the trip, but it is better than this eventually, LOL!)
It looks great in photos though!
Upon entering, I was SO EXCITED to see the Coco/Dia de los Muertos exhibits.
They were still setting up when we visited so we weren't able to see it! Though I am looking forward to the movie!
I was glad to have someone with me who didn't complain about stopping for all the photographers.
Haha, my sister at first grudgingly took photos but then she started to get into it!
I love Jerrod Maruyama's Kingdom of Cute series, and was hoping to find some of the blind bags to buy. I never found those, but THIS

certainly caught my eye. They also had them in Boutiki, so I contemplated buying the sweetest little Dole Whip many, many times. It did not make it home with me, sadly. Maybe next time!

I keep considering whether to get the dole whip plush! But I was at DLR and they had the Kingdom of Cute mystery boxes, so I got one, and the first pin I pulled out was DOLE WHIP! I was sooo excited! I also got a teacup!

Turndown service had happened and we had these chocolates on our beds:

At least they say Disney Resorts, so you know they are special!

I also really love the atmosphere at San Angel! The food is fine, nothing better than your local Mexican place, but certainly not bad, and definitley elevated by the overall experience. It's too bad you didn't like your margarita, those avocado ones are my favourites.

It's just so COOL in there. I feel totally transported from the "real" world and into a marketplace in Mexico. Disney magic at its finest! The margarita should have been something I loved, but it was just ok. It was just sort of blah. I know it's pretty popular there, so maybe it was just a bad one. I've had them other places and they've been great.

Mexico is such an awesome pavilion! It sounds like overall the food/drinks weren't the greatest but I'm glad it was still enjoyable and that you'd go back again! The ambiance of San Angel Inn seems so cool!

Love all your nighttime photos of Epcot and all the PP pics!

Oh my gosh I so badly wanted to buy those dole whip/mickey bar plushies!! I also did not :( hahaha

Yay for yummy CL desserts!

It IS awesome! I never get tired of it, and if I could only pick three pavilions to visit, it would be one of them!
they were the cutest plushies ever. I still think about the dole whip one all the time, and when I was going back through pictures for the report I felt regret for not buying one. We'll see if I come home with one in January, haha!!

that cheesecake thing was the BEST. Going upstairs in the evening for dessert was part awesome and part terrible...terrible only b/c I probably didn't need a plate of dessert every night before bed :rotfl:

Is it OK if I love the pavilion but not the food and drinks? I'm just not a fan of Mexican food and I'd much rather have a vodka drink rather than tequila. The ice cream martinis and vodka slushies in France are my obsession.

So neat! Hope they are still there in January.

Yikes! I will admit to taking stealth photos sometimes but I would never get right in anyone's face. I don't blame the guy for getting angry. I also wonder how someone can get so drunk in Epcot without having to take out a second mortgage. :confused3

I'm definitely not a foodie so I've never heard of this kind of cheese. It brought some interesting visions to my mind though. :eek:

Someday I will buy one of those pieces! Or maybe one of the carved animals. I look at them every time but have yet to pull the trigger.

The Dole Whip is pretty cute but this one creeps me out a bit. Poor Mickey looks way to happy to be missing an ear. :rotfl:

Absolutely. As well as 40 somethings too! I don't do ears because they tend to give me headaches but I rarely come home from Disney without some kind of stuffie.

Nope.

That is one seriously creepy Tiki! :scared1:

I need one of these right now! Looks so good.

It's totally ok to love the pavilion but not the food! I love Mexican food, and we have a very large Hispanic population where I live and lots of amazing food options - the food at San Angel is just not on par at all. The overall ambiance kind of makes me overlook it!

I hope they're still there too! They also had some small scale similar dolls for sale inside and I 1000% regret not buying one, but there was no way I could think of to get it home without destroying it.

I will do a stealth photo now and then too...usually of Disney brides or other photo shoots. But this person put the camera literally right in this guy's face. It was so strange! Yeah, I don't understand getting drunk in Epcot either. My mom thought she wanted another margarita, and asked me if I was going to have one. I just sort of laughed and said, "Not for $15!" and I thought she was going to pass out. She was under strict orders from me not to look at any prices b/c I knew she would panic and/or skip getting things she really wanted.

I laughed at your cheese comment! As the proud parent of a chihuahua, the name is kind of off putting, even knowing it's the name of a region in Mexico. It's just weird!

the carved animals are my very, very favorite things. I hem and haw over getting one every single time. One day I will, but how do you choose?? They're all so beautiful. I love when the artisan is actively carving or painting them - so much talent!

Haha, you're right. Mickey looks way too excited. Maybe b/c he can't hear the guests complaining about how much things cost?? :rotfl2:

It wasn't even the worst tiki, if you can believe that!

The peanut butter thing was delicious, and I am weird about my peanut butter. I really only like Reese's cups or pieces. Sometimes a butterfinger. Basically something that doesn't even taste like peanut butter anymore at all, LOL!

Great update! We almost ate at San Angel Inn, but we end up repeated Via Napoli. It is on my list for sure.

Thank you!
It's a beautiful restaurant. You can't beat the atmosphere. We had a poor experience at Via Napoli a couple of years ago. I've considered going back from time to time, but we always end up wanting to try something new instead! For our upcoming trip it was between VN and Chefs de France, and we picked Chefs.

It looks great in photos though!

They were still setting up when we visited so we weren't able to see it! Though I am looking forward to the movie!

Haha, my sister at first grudgingly took photos but then she started to get into it!

I keep considering whether to get the dole whip plush! But I was at DLR and they had the Kingdom of Cute mystery boxes, so I got one, and the first pin I pulled out was DOLE WHIP! I was sooo excited! I also got a teacup!

At least they say Disney Resorts, so you know they are special!

Aw, you're nice!

I am really, really looking forward to the movie! We have our family tradition of seeing the current Disney movie offering on opening night and I"m so excited.

I'm glad your sister eventually got more into the pictures! My mom is self conscious after chemo - her hair grew in white and she lost some of her teeth - but she was always willing to have her picture done. Some of her smiles are weird b/c she's trying to hide her teeth, and she was very particular over what I could share and what I couldn't!

AHH!! I am so jealous you got some of the blind boxes, I wanted those so much but never found any while at WDW. I've been wanting to get back to DLR...surely going just for the Kingdom of Cute boxes is justifiable, right?? I love them so much.

That's exactly what I said about the chocolate!!

I love your shirt!

I love all of the vibrant colors and the emotional feel of Dia de los Muertos. I worry about appropriating culture, I don't want to do that, but I am dazzled by the history, the meaning, and the aesthetic. It's beautiful and special.

I don't think you are, it sounds like you really appreciate and see the beauty in the history of the culture.

Aren't they gorgeous?? The lighting in there is poor for taking iphone photographs, and do them no real justice.

Is lighting ever good in dark places for iPhone pictures? :rotfl:

My margarita?? Well, it was kind of disappointing. It wasn't bad by any stretch, but it wasn't the most flavorful either. The sea salt on the rim was bright red and dripped all down the side of the glass staining the white table cloth and leaving it looking like a crime scene. I was disappointed that I didn't get the horchata margarita instead - it's the choice for next time. I've had avocado margaritas at other Mexican restaurants and really loved them. This was one fine, but nothing to write home about.

Oh no! I liked mine, but now that you mention it, it probably did make a mess.

Overall thoughts - I'd go back, but I'd order something different. Not because mine was bad, but because I think there are probably better things on the menu. The atmosphere is just so cool, though.

Our food was only okay too, but we liked the restaurant.

After dinner, we were going to ride the Fiesta Tour, but the line was long - weird, right??

I've seen that before too! So weird!

I managed to drag her away and we stepped back outside into the beautiful Epcot evening.

So pretty!

I am envious of those who stay at other CLs on property and get cutesy chocolates like the totem pole at Wilderness Lodge. Not that I complain about free chocolate of any kind

Like @ariane37 and her gorgeous chocolate bar? But free chocolate of any kind, I'm all for that! :thumbsup2

That guava cheesecake - oh my gosh!! My favorite dessert of the night, and I was excited to know that this rotation would come around again before our trip came to an end. I had another on this night, and then daydreamed about it everyday afterward!

That looks and sounds really good!

Fast Pass for Buzz Lightyear's Spaceranger Spin. Don't make fun of this choice, I love this ride!! It's a competitive game, so I'm all about it.

No judgement here! I love this ride. And I'm super competitive about it.

Daisy was at her super sassy and fabulous best.

Yay! Finally! This is super cute, no matter how you're standing.

So, after FINALLY making it inside the tent...was it worth it?? YES! Character meets are always worth it to me! It didn't hurt anything that my mom was pretty into the character thing. I was glad about that.

I'm so glad! I know this was a long time coming. Great that your mom got on board with the meet and greets!

DH and I will just have to go again next month (next month?!? How is it already almost time to go back??)

I know, right!? I was just thinking this the other day!

This was a terrible room tour, LOL!!

Bahaha :rotfl2: But you have to post the pictures anyway or it didn't happen.

There were also big containers of tea, water, and best of all...POG juice!! My favorite part of the lounge was the unlimited POG juice from afternoon through the evening.

OMG yes! That would definitely be a highlight...

This is when we discovered another special little quirk about our wheelchair accessible room.

The shower flooded the bathroom.

Yep.

Wait...what!? I don't understand how a flooding shower is accessible...to ANYONE! :confused:

he was just like, "nope."

That's not just me being annoyed and flippant, he was really that casually dismissive. I think his actual words were, "no, sorry, it's just the way it is", and then he looked away and that was that.

Again...wait, what!? That's unacceptable service for anyone, but especially since you were staying club level.

When the thing I want most in the entire world is a Roomba, I feel really sad about my life :rotfl:

I feel this! I hate to clean. You just spend all kinds of time doing it, and then a few days or a week later it needs to be done again. You can't win.

These are not very flattering, but I'm sharing them anyway, because it is not a true xlsm trip report without awkward photos!!

I always excitedly anticipate your "awkward" photos!

On the way up the steps we ran into a group of women wearing "Drunk One" "Drunk Two" and "Drunk 3" shirts...we asked them if they had room for two more, and they said sure!! There's always room for Four and Five. Ha!

:rotfl:

Aww :sad1: I figured they'd start doing something like that soon.

Aww that's too bad. I've always thought they sounded pretty good. I love avocado.

No. No, it does not.

I thought about buying it too, LOL! Every 30something needs cute food shaped plush and giant bow headbands, right??

Of course!

Is there such a thing as too many pictures of Spaceship Earth? I don't think so!

No. No, there is not.

I don't think I can be friends with anyone who doesn't love the Mexico pavilion.
I completely agree! Clearly would speak volumes to a value difference, right? ::yes::

Darn!

Nope, it really doesn't.

Every 30something needs cute food shaped plush and giant bow headbands, right??
As a fellow 30something, I am qualified to agree! :thumbsup2

Nope, there just isn't.

Great wrap up to a great first day. Loved all your PP pictures, too. Awesome desserts at the lounge, yum!

Can I just say I had quoted like, your last 5 or 6 updates, and then all my quotes disappeared :headache::headache: So I'm going to go back AGAIN and quote some stuff, but I will comment on San Angel since that's sticking in my mind.
We liked it. It was good, but nothing stood out for us just like you said. Our main complaint was that the tables are soooooo close but luckily as soon as we sat down the table closest to us got up and nobody else sat there while we dined. However I have to say, I'm disappointed you didn't like the avocado margarita! Yeah it's messy with the red dripping down onto the table cloth :crazy2: I didn't like that. But I do love that drink. FYI, if you get it from La Cava del Tequila they don't put the red stuff on so no mess!

I feel the same way, it's my favorite <3

The salsa verde was my favorite. The red was ok, but it had a very distinct smokey chipotle pepper flavor that isn't my preference, but my mom liked that one the best.

I like the salsa verde way more as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter