Polynesian Mai Tai Glasses

K8ie51

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know of anywhere you can purchase the glasses they serve mai tais in at the Tambu Lounge? Does Disney sell them anywhere? The short glasses that are glass and have red and black in them.

@K8ie51 Assuming its the one in the photo I've attached I don't think the glassware is for sale at Tambu Lounge, and in the various mug trading groups I'm part of it's never come up as an item for sale/trade and they don't show up on eBay.

@kaytieeldr the menu you posted is from 2012, most the mugs and glasses have changed, many have their own mugs that you can purchase, when/if they are in stock, which isn't very good right now. The mugs are only available at Trader Sam's. You can find many people that will pick up for you, or there is always fleabay.

Attachments

• tambu_lounge_mai-tai.jpg
    tambu_lounge_mai-tai.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 49
Does anyone know of anywhere you can purchase the glasses they serve mai tais in at the Tambu Lounge? Does Disney sell them anywhere? The short glasses that are glass and have red and black in them.
I know this is an old thread, but we talked to one of the cast members last Christmas (2018) and they said these short glasses were going to be available for sale. Since then I have been unable to find them. If anyone does find out, please post how/where. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter