Polynesian 4 nights/Animal Kingdom Lodge 4 nights -with kids?

CountryDuck

Mouseketeer
Since CBR was not happening, I decided to change to Poly for 4 nights (that's all that was available for our time period). I wasn't sure what to do for the last 4 nights so I decided on AKL.

I could have had POR for the last 4 nights, which would be better for kids-DD age 6 and DS age 8? I don't want them to be disappointed after the Poly?

It took me so long to decide on CBR I am just wondering if the move will be a problem with kids?

:confused:

You should be fine, the AKL is fabulous!!!!!!!!!!! The new pool at the Poly has a very cool slide so say my 10 and 12 yr old boys. Both have good dining options, Boma at the AKL is a favorite and we love the Kona Cafe at the Poly for any meal. We also enjoyed Ohana at the Poly. You've chosen 2 great resorts and switching after 4 nights shouldn't be that big of a deal with kids their age.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter