Poly....... View?

T

tigger'spal

How much more is the Lagoon view than the Garden view?:tongue: :crazy: :tongue: :crazy:
vBulletin_logo.gif
[/IMG]

Hmmm?!?!? I just called and was quoted $100 more for GV conceirge over reg. GV. GV conceirge is usually the same rate as reg. LV. I was psyched about this new DC discount for June, but maybe I'm missing something. Do you think I can get a better rate than $360/night for GV conceirge?

Standard LV and GV Concierge are the same price (usually) but unless you are talking about rack rates who knows what the difference can be. If you got a great deal on GV standard and then got quoted rack rate for GV Concierge or standard LV it could be a big difference.

Steve

Is the concierge LV worth every penny as well? We have a 3 and 5 year old and hope that that will help with snack time and breakfasts.

What is a good rate for this? Would a code give me a better rate or should I try and use my AAA?

Re: Is concierge worth it?
That depends on the rates you have available.
When we went last December, that rates were so good that GV concierge was only $50 more than GV standard. That was too good to pass up.

I suggest you not think in terms of actually saving money, but think of concierge as a "splurge" that is really very reasonably priced. Poly concierge tends to be less of an increment than at other resorts because the concierge rooms are the same as standard rooms.

The breakfast and other food service does help to justify the cost of concierge, although to truly minimize expenses GV standard and eating breakfast in your room is probably the way to go. But I loved going into Captain Cooks and noting the high prices they charged for the same items we could get for free at the concierge lounge!

We have two young boys and the breakfast really helped with them. They didn't like the evening offerings though, and wouldn't try the PB&J sandwiches! So on evenings when we didn't eat at a restaurant, my wife and I would eat lounge food then we'd take the boys to Captain Cooks for a burger or pizza.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!