Poly Sofa Bed

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by MimiOfTwo, Jan 11, 2017.

1. MimiOfTwo

MimiOfTwo Mouseketeer

How comfortable is it? I'm booked in a regular room with a discount but just saw I can save $757 if I book thru Davids DVC. I'm talking November so maybe I could get it. Will have 2 adults, 2 kids but one adult will be on the sofa bed.

2. Hopefully

Hopefully DIS Veteran

Adult DS has slept on the sofa bed at the BCV. He said it was comfortable. Not as comfortable as his bed at home, but better than the average sleep sofa

MimiOfTwo likes this.
  3. _auroraborealis_

_auroraborealis_ I like marshmallows. And adult beverages.

It's okay.

November will require home resort booking, and it can be hard to find Poly owners to book in home resort (11-7 months). A lot of Poly rentals happen at 7 months, and for November it can be a matter of timing. You usually won't get it via a broker, since "timing" means "online at 7:55 finger on trigger with a good internet connection." Depends on the week. If it includes Wine & Dine Half, the last weekend of F&W or Jersey Week, I put odds at "low" unless you find a Poly owner via private rental.

Hopefully likes this.
  4. MimiOfTwo

MimiOfTwo Mouseketeer

Thanks all. I've had good luck renting before. If it doesn't work I've still got my regular room with the discount. My biggest concern was the sofa bed might be one of those with the bars in the middle and a paper thin mattress!

5. Deb & Bill

Deb & Bill DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

DVC doesn't usually have many of those any more. More likely it is a platform style sofa bed, with a memory foam, three section pad on a platform.

MimiOfTwo likes this.