Poly - room # recommendations for Samoa

simba2

DIS Veteran
Staying at the Poly and want to request Samoa this time. Can anyone recommend room #'s for a great view. Tikiman's website mentioned that some of the rooms facing the volcano have views of the lagoon (even though they are garden rooms). Any recommendations? What is the view from 2610? Looking at the map I assume that is on the end closest to Hawaii? Will there be lots of noise from the Hawaii rehab? Any advice appreciated. Thanks.

One more question -- I know the 2nd floors don't have balconies -- do the large windows open for fresh air or not?

I'm bumping this because I want to know the exact same thing. I assumed Samoa would be best for us with an 8 and 4 year old.
Thanks for posting!

One of my favorite GV rooms at the Poly is in the Samoa building room #1610. It faces the Volcano Pool, is on the end of the building closest to Hawaii, and of course ground floor.

We loved this room. We could literally roll out of our room and take 20 steps and be in the pool! We could look to our right and see the Lagoon and the GF!

Wonderful Room!

Have fun! :cool:

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter