Poly requests

Carriesouthard

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

I've put my room requests in for the poly and have a silly question...it's worded on my confirmation "Samoa or Tokelau top floor". I am neurotic when it comes to Disney planning so please bear with me. We really aren't picky but we do want the top floor in one of the two long houses if possible. Do I need to specify "Samoa top floor or Tokelau top floor"? The way it's worded now will they take it as anywhere in Samoa or the top floor of Tokelau? I obsess about crazy things....help :)

Hi all,

I've put my room requests in for the poly and have a silly question...it's worded on my confirmation "Samoa or Tokelau top floor". I am neurotic when it comes to Disney planning so please bear with me. We really aren't picky but we do want the top floor in one of the two long houses if possible. Do I need to specify "Samoa top floor or Tokelau top floor"? The way it's worded now will they take it as anywhere in Samoa or the top floor of Tokelau? I obsess about crazy things....help :)

If the top floor is more important to you than the building, I would probably put your floor request first, followed by each building. That way the room assigner will know your most important request is top floor ;).

Keep in mind that the CM has *two short lines* to enter your request. If you have them put your buildings on one line and "top floor" alone on the other line, I think that will be pretty clear.

Couldn't tell you for sure, but "Samoa or Tokelau top floor" might be too long for one line anyway.

In fact, this is what my CM inputted for us:
1. Tokelau or Samoa
2. 3rd floor balcony

It like hearing all the people say they got their requests. We are staying at the Poly in Oct for the first time and I requested Rarotonga, ground floor. I sure hope we get it. DH has knee problems and really prefers ground floor rooms.

Thanks everyone...calling Disney tomorrow to have it worded Samoa or Tokelau, 3rd floor...hoping for Samoa but Tokelau is a close 2nd :) either way it will be fabulous!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!