Poly Quiet Pool?

indymom1

Mouseketeer
Me and my DS were looking at some pictures of the Poly for a trip we are planning for next July. We stayed at the Poly last June and loved it. Our question is this...when we stayed there the quiet pool did not have a slide....when we were looking at the pictures from Deb Willis' website it shows a green pool slide off to the right of the picture. Is this new?? Was this added during the rehabbing of the resort?? Thanks for any help that you experts can give us. My DS is very excited to hear the answer to this question!

Kathy

We returned from a week-long stay at Poly this week, and there is NO slide at the quiet pool. Sorry.

My3boys...Thanks I didn't think there was one either but when my son saw it he got all excited thinking that they added it. Oh well he will just have to go up and down the volcano slide a few extra times:) Thanks for the quick reply

While the Volcano pool was being constructed, there was a small slide at the quiet pool. Must be the one in Deb's pictures.

It was gone as soon as the new pool opened.

Stayed @ poly in May. A few days into the vacation a kid had some stool come out of the diaper and into the pool. The pool was shut down for the rest of the day and night.

We went to the quite pool. My kids had just as much fun there. I have to admit the I was kind of irritated because I like the main pool better but my kids just liked swimming.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!