POLY or GF for 1 adult and 5 kids...

thaggie1

Mouseketeer
Looking to go 8/5-12 and want to stay at GF, Poly or lastly Contemporary of the BL. Not sure how to go about a party of 6. Any ideas?

Looking to go 8/5-12 and want to stay at GF, Poly or lastly Contemporary of the BL. Not sure how to go about a party of 6. Any ideas?
God Bless You for taking 5 children to Disney World......by yourself.................that's awesome and exhausting all in one :P

Doug :goofy:

lol those were my thoughts exactly!

Depending on the age, one or more of your children may qualify to be in a 'crib' so any 5 capacity room would be an option. If they are too old then you will need a suite or 2 regular rooms, although I am not sure if they will allow a room to be occupied without an adult.

My vote would be Poly, much more kid friendly from our perspective.

Someone in a different thread just did this. They booked 2 rooms at Poly with 1 adult and several kids. If you search recent threads you should find it. I believe they had to call to make the reservation

ETA - Found it
Room at GF or Poly for 6

I stayed at the Polynesian last March and hated it. Our building was a dump and falling apart (Tuvalu). Our magic bands NEVER worked for room keys (which was awesome since we were in the farthest building from the lobby and I was 5 months pregnant). My in-laws stayed in the Club Level rooms and those were much better (Hawaii building). Also, rooms on the second floor don't have balconies - as one member of the Poly staff told me, "Second floor balconies aren't authentic in Polynesia," whatever that means. So it really depends on which building at the Polynesian you'd be staying in and on which floor your room is on.

I have never heard of Disney allowing a kids room with no Adult in it. Very surprised by that. And not something I'd do personally. We ve had to use multiple rooms, and also did a grand villa... which was AWEsome at AK/kidani

Good luck OP.. and have a great time making memories that are sure to last a lifetime with 5 kiddos!!

I have never heard of Disney allowing a kids room with no Adult in it. Very surprised by that. And not something I'd do personally.

They do it all the time with the sports, cheerleading, and tour groups. Believe me, Disney will find a way to take your money and make it work for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter