Poly discount rates

MemoryMakers2669

<font color=green>Would rather have a sippy tag th
Does anyone know what the rates are for the Poly during Value season, with a typical code? We would like to stay there a few nights next winter when we go, so curious how low rates go there.

Last year we stayed over Christmas and got an email code of $219. I think I've read of rates as low as $209 with codes, postcards, emails. We checked in 12/19 but not sure if that was value or regular.

I thought rack rate value season at the Poly started at $199... a code on top of that would be lower.

NB

nbandfour said:
I thought rack rate value season at the Poly started at $199... a code on top of that would be lower.

NB

Nope- for 2005 value season rack rate for a garden view room at the Polynesian is $339.00/night- that includes tax.

With the AP rate, I paid about $230/night this past December.

The lowest I've seen was the ap rate of about $199 during value season. About 2-3 years ago some people were reporting getting $179 a night with an ap, but haven't heard that lately.

Sorry, my bad. I have been doing so much comparing resorts I just can't think straight! WL starts at 199...I knew I'd seen it somewhere..

Sorry again.

NB

Had a code good for Aug thru most of December, 2004 and Poly was $209 before tx, Garden View.

does anybody remember last year codes for around sept or oct for the poly, say either FL rate or a room only rate that is available to everyone, just trying to get a idea about how much money I need to save.

back in May 2004 pd $277.00 for a tower room at the CR so just trying to get a idea.
thanks
Brooke :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter