POLL: Who is canceling their cruise due to new CDC advisory on cruise travel?

Who is canceling their cruise due to new CDC advisory on cruise travel?

• I am still going.

Votes: 265 62.5%
  • I am canceling.

Votes: 60 14.2%
  • I'm on the fence about cancelling.

Votes: 99 23.3%

• Total voters
Yes! Getting out of the cold is worth the little bit of travel stress and cost of the travel insurance 😜

100%! We're in the NE and always cruise in January/February. I won't make it through winter if I don't have a trip to look forward to. Sure, the weather can be iffy, but not enough to keep us locked down at home. Plus, airports here are pretty used to snow and ice. My winter mentality is get the trip insurance, book the flight (nonstop if you can swing it) and get outta here for your own sanity. :thumbsup2

100%! We're in the NE and always cruise in January/February. I won't make it through winter if I don't have a trip to look forward to. Sure, the weather can be iffy, but not enough to keep us locked down at home. Plus, airports here are pretty used to snow and ice. My winter mentality is get the trip insurance, book the flight (nonstop if you can swing it) and get outta here for your own sanity. :thumbsup2
This is me for sure here in the the Northeast. Once January or February rolls in I need to get to a tropical climate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter