POLL: WHO here lives in state of Florida?

I live about as far away from the mouse as possible and still be a FL resident.

Not now, but in 7 years, I'll be a Cape Coral resident. :thumbsup2 (Got to get the kid through school first!)

Lived there as a child, but the "1,000 miles" thing on the left would suggest I live elsewhere...

I will be very soon! Moving from Indiana to Orlando after my daughter graduates high school in May. Can't wait!

Me. Both dh and I are FIFTH GENERATION native Floridians! We are a rare breed, and find it miraculous that we found each other! He was raised in New Smyrna Beach on the Florida east coast, and I was raised in Fort Myers in southwest Florida. We live near Fort Myers in Lehigh Acres now.

For the earlier poster, the "white only after Memorial Day and before Labor Day" rule only applies to white DRESS SHOES! Not clothing. And most people don't even know about that rule nowadays, and some even say it doesn't apply any more.

Born and raised! Now raising my own family in the same town I grew up in. Moved to Orlando and Tallahassee for a few years each during my college years. But Jupiter has been, and always will be, home. :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter