POLL - Should Starbucks be at Walt Disney World?

POLL-- Does Starbucks Belong at Walt Disney World?

• Yes, I love Starbucks

• No Way Starbucks is overrated

• Depends on the Price

• I don't care

• Disney should offer something "special" not Starbucks

• It's fine, but I will get my coffee elsewhere

Results are only viewable after voting.
We Just returned from our first trip to Disneyland.We go to WDW at least four times a ear and thought we would go see disneys older sister.

We went to the Starbucks location at California Adventure and it was great. There is not a big Starbucks sign or anything to take away from the Disney magic, the cafe has its own disney name. Inside you can order the usual Starbucks goodies and they even had some deserts especially for Disney. We had a fancy cupcake there that was best of our vacation. The option to get a nice latte is great but if you don't like Starbucks than you can just pass by. It's very popular, all over the park people were carrying Starbucks and even would park jump just to go grab one.

So this is just my experience on the Starbucks. Disney will tie care to integrate Starbucks nicely in WDW like they did in California. If you like Starbucks, you will enjoy having it on your trip. if you don't then walk by.

I am going to lay down in front of the bakery when the bulldozers start moving in! :rolleyes:

Brunette, your poll is fine and adding Starbucks coffee to the menu at MSB is also fine!

I am going to lay down in front of the bakery when the bulldozers start moving in! :rolleyes:

Brunette, your poll is fine and adding Starbucks coffee to the menu at MSB is also fine!

Hey Bullseye! Thank you! How are you? I hope you voted. This poll was more for fun than anything really "serious".

Hope you are doing fantastic! :)

Brunette

It seems to be far more people are interested in attacking freshmanjs. :rolleyes: Considering there are now a number of people attacking freshmanjs, it's more of an issue for the other people who are getting so bothered over a cup of coffee. With all the hysteria, you'd think Mickey was going to be running around with the Starbucks logo as ears. :sad2:

Anyway............

I'm excited for this change. It will be nice not to have to go off property for a decent cup of coffee. Knowing what we know about the DCA location, knowing that MSB isn't actually closing and only getting Starbucks added, it's a welcome change. Disney has finally listened to it's patrons about their very limited (and terrible!) coffee options and are doing something about it.
It's kind of amusing to watch the hysteria though.:rotfl2: And I for one am happy at the thought of coffee that doesn't taste like crap.

MSB needed tweaking anyway. The cinnamon rolls were OK, but hardly worth all the crying that's going on now. Plus, you can still get many of these items elsewhere in the park. This may involve more walking, which I think some people are upset about as well.:rolleyes1

I voted yes, however I don't think they should be replacing the eateries, just replace the horrible coffee they have served to date.

They are NOT replacing MSB!!!!! It will still be MSB, they will still sell baked goods, but they will be selling Starbucks coffee!!!! What is the big deal?!:confused3

In this case, it is great news. Not sure what the commotion is then. And for those that find Starbucks coffee "burnt" or over roasted, get the blonde roast blend, it has the same strength, if not taste, as Dunkin Donuts.

I can't think of one good reason why not. And I don't even like coffee.

They did get rid of McDonalds, except for the stand-alone one near the Allstars resorts.

Disney has always been saying they will be serving Starbucks coffee and specialty beverages and some Starbucks baked goods, and some Disney baked goods (they just have not said WHICH Disney baked goods.) The new announcement is not a change, it is a clarification. Because a LOT of readers apparently misinterpreted the first announcement as stating a Starbucks that looks like one in an airport was going to be plopped right in the middle of Main Street.

Doesn't bother me either way. Here at home we have Tim Horton's and gotta say I love their coffee every day:thumbsup2

There is nothing on this planet that I could possibly care less about. I think Starbucks has hooked into some pocket of the human brain that makes them feel that they are super cool for consuming the Starbucks product. Even if I liked coffee, which I don't, you can bet that I wouldn't purchase it from them, but if others like it, who am I to stand in their way. It doesn't alter my life in any possible way.

Hi! I never heard of Time Horton's.

Tim Horton's is a Canada wide chain (Like Dunkin Donuts, but with better donuts and better coffee) that is much beloved by most Canadians and in recent years has been making its way into the Northern US.

Tim Horton's is a Canada wide chain (Like Dunkin Donuts, but with better donuts and better coffee) that is much beloved by most Canadians and in recent years has been making its way into the Northern US.

Hey there minnie mum!

Oh cool. Good to know! :)

I voted. Starbucks coffee is way overrated! I wonder what their price point will be? Does anyone know?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!