Poll: Fantasmic! Viewing space sitting or standing w/ Dining Package?

Did you sit or stand during Fantasmic! ?

• Blue Bayou - Sit

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Blue Bayou - Stand

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Riverbelle Terrace - Sit (or Cafe Orleans)

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Riverbelle Terrace - Stand (or Cafe Orleans)

• Hungry Bear - Sit

• Hungry Bear - Stand

• Total voters

egritz

Never too old for Disney!
in another thread we started taking about whether the Dining Reservations for Blue Bayou, Riverbelle Terrace, and Hungry Bear are sitting or standing room once the show starts....we are looking for first hand reports, please let us know which dining reservation you had and whether you stood or sat :)
@mom2rtk

in another thread we started taking about whether the Dining Reservations for Blue Bayou, Riverbelle Terrace, and Hungry Bear are sitting or standing room once the show starts....we are looking for first hand reports, please let us know which dining reservation you had and whether you stood or sat :)
@mom2rtk
It might be helpful to know the date of their experience.

G

I did the Cafe Orleans dining package on Sunday, September 26 and saw the second show. We were seated on the ground (from the start of when they opened the viewing area).

I did the CO dinner package for the second show on October 14th and we were all seated the whole time.

Nevermind - I did dig and find it in the Fantasmic Dining Package thread!

I did the Cafe Orleans dining package on Sunday, September 26 and saw the second show. We were seated on the ground (from the start of when they opened the viewing area).
Would you be willing/able to share the menu? We're scheduled on 10/28 and I'm dying to know! :)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!