Poll: Candlelight Processional Package - which dinner/show times do you prefer?

Poll: Candlelight Processional Package - which dinner/show times do you prefer?

• 5:00 CP with dinner after show

• 6:45 CP with dinner before show

• 6:45 CP with dinner after show

• 8:15 CP with dinner before show

• CP without the dinner package

• Skip it or watch from Pavilion above

Results are only viewable after voting.

MickeyMagic

DIS Veteran
Assuming the CP times remain 5:00, 6:45, and 8:15 which dinner/show package do you prefer?

This will be our first CP and I'd love to hear why you prefer one over the other.

Our first choice is the second option, the middle show with dinner before. If we cant get that we are going for the first show with dinner as soon after that as possible. The reason being is we plan to do this on Christmas Eve and want to have a somewhat early night since we will be getting up for Early Entry at MK on Christmas Day.

I will most likely be booking 2 of these dinner packages during my stay. On the 15th, it will be our Epcot day. We want to see Illuminations! that night. So, we want to book the CP package for dinner late with the early show. We won't see the show, but this will allow us to get a jump on the PS for the Rose & Crown for a patio seat, we hope. Also, this will allow us to save 15% in the park that day, we hope.

Now, for the actual viewing of CP, we hope to do this on the 18th. And we hope to do the late CP show with the early dinner at Le Cellier. This day will be our MK park day until we hop over to Epcot for this.

I can't wait! Mickey

We've done the package twice - 2000 & 2002. In 2000, we did dinner first at LeCellier (can't remember time) then the 8:15 show. In 2002 we did the 6:45 show with dinner at LeCellier at 8:00. We preferred the show first because we could take our time at dinner and then had them box the leftovers & desserts, which we took back to BWV.

I liked going to CP first then to dinner. I can't recall if we did the 5 pm or 6:45 pm show though. We then went to Chefs de France. Had a wonderful meal and did the same as Debbie B.....took our desserts to go :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter