[POLL] Bahamas or Canada? Disney Cruise Line Announces New Sailings from the Big Apple in 2016

Where would You like to go more?

• Bahamas

• Canada

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted Canada. We've done the Bahamas, so the only attraction for that one would be sailing out of NY.

I picked Bahamas, since our Castaway Cay day was a rainy disaster on our one cruise so far and we haven't been to Nassau, so to me it's the more appealing itinerary (and the 8-night would be an anniversary cruise! Stupid fall work commitments.....)

I voted Canada. I am over Nassau. However, I'd rather go someplace warm. You can't have everything. My family is more than happy with going to Canada. I'll just have my Drink of the Day and pretend. *sigh*

Bahamas for me. Only the 8 day sailing goes to Nassau so I like Canaveral and CC

Bahamas. I live in Canada - beautiful country with lots of amazing things to see and do, but my ideal vacations involve palm trees.

Just booked Canadian sailing!!!
How did you book, when booking opens up tomorrow on the 20th.

My friend Ellen who is on the DIS is booking me tomorrow for Canada. I have never been on a Disney Cruise, so I am letting her help me. So excited. Anyone guessing how much it is going to cost?

How did you book, when booking opens up tomorrow on the 20th.

My friend Ellen who is on the DIS is booking me tomorrow for Canada. I have never been on a Disney Cruise, so I am letting her help me. So excited. Anyone guessing how much it is going to cost?

Sorry, yes we are gold CC members and could book today. As for pricing we got a 6A for 2 adults and no kids for $2960 before insurance and with insurance was $3172.74. The NYC sailings are blacked out for using OBC.

Sorry, yes we are gold CC members and could book today. As for pricing we got a 6A for 2 adults and no kids for $2960 before insurance and with insurance was $3172.74. The NYC sailings are blacked out for using OBC.
this is exactly what our TA is booking for us tomorrow. Now I can tell my dh how much it will cost. I was actually figuring on that amount. I told him at least $3,000.

I know I'm late to the boat, but... Wow. If I look at a 6A now (2 months later), it's already at $4360. I was kind of hoping to do that cruise - may be stuck in an inside room....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter