POLL: Are you considering a new or add-on purchase at The Villas at Disneyland Hotel?

Poll: Are you considering a new or add-on purchase at The Villas at Disneyland Hotel?

• Yes

Votes: 47 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 260 74.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 40 11.5%

• Total voters
I 100% agree with you. As a SoCal native basically all my life, I find WDW a much better experience and certainly a much, much better value, with nearly all factors considered. I am a DVC DRR owner.
We really love California—so beautiful- and so much culture- there is no place on earth that has the California “glow.” And lol half the people on our street are originally from California! They have definitely made our neighborhood more sophisticated. Very cool people. But Florida is just less stressful for us overall. I wish we could live in Florida but it’s not in the cards until retirement unfortunately. Love DRR!

A little as 10 points per night to stay in The Bubble? Sign me up! The 50 points we bought gets us as many as 5 nights per year and frees up enough of our VGC points to stay in a 1BR during Christmas. :goofy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter