Politics, the economy, anger.... what happened to marshmellows, otters and kungaloosh

I'm taking a case of Moosehead with me so I'll be having a good time! The ottters too, but they drink Bud Light

Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming...
c2ef4cb6.jpg

A kid had his arm ripped off at the shoulder by a large aligator day before yesterday close to my area. The pond they were swimming in was well known for gators...in fact, the gator that bit the kid even had a name(Big Joe). The kid knew the gators were in there, and apparently had some decent knowledge of how to handle a gator attack since he poked the gator in the eye to escape (11 yr old kid.....lost his arm and still had enough senses about him to poke the gators eye...pretty tough kid). They killed the gator......I know, "Once they get the taste of human blood..."....but that gator had been a resident of that pond for many years apparently. I know its the right thing, I guess...but I feel sorry for the gator....I feel sorry for the kid too...but ya gotta be pretty damned stupid to jump into a pond knowing their are gators in it!!!!

One of the kids first questions was "Mom, how am I gonna play my video game now?"

Gator Chomp

c2ef4cb6.jpg

A kid had his arm ripped off at the shoulder by a large aligator day before yesterday close to my area. The pond they were swimming in was well known for gators...in fact, the gator that bit the kid even had a name(Big Joe). The kid knew the gators were in there, and apparently had some decent knowledge of how to handle a gator attack since he poked the gator in the eye to escape (11 yr old kid.....lost his arm and still had enough senses about him to poke the gators eye...pretty tough kid). They killed the gator......I know, "Once they get the taste of human blood..."....but that gator had been a resident of that pond for many years apparently. I know its the right thing, I guess...but I feel sorry for the gator....I feel sorry for the kid too...but ya gotta be pretty damned stupid to jump into a pond knowing their are gators in it!!!!

One of the kids first questions was "Mom, how am I gonna play my video game now?"

Gator Chomp

I don't think it is right either when they kill animals, be it a gator or a mountain lion or a bear, etc. It is something that really bothers me. :mad: When you are on/in their turf you are taking your chances. Why would you swim in a pond that has gators anyway? :confused3 Most animals food supplys are shrinking so they try and eat whatever they can.

I told my husband if we are out in the wild and I get eaten by a bear please don't let them go kill it cause it is a chance I take when I go out there. Same thing if I went swimming and got eaten by a shark. (one reason why I rarely go in the water- Jaws did me in at a young age)

I don't buy all that taste of human blood crap.

***Please don't think that I don't feel sorry for the boy because I do, I just don't think it was fair to kill the gator for something that is natural to him. He was just trying to get a meal. ***

Chlorine in the Gene Pool baby! Let the dumb ones kill themselves before the procreate!!!

that gator had been a resident of that pond for many years apparently. I know its the right thing, I guess...but I feel sorry for the gator....I feel sorry for the kid too...but ya gotta be pretty damned stupid to jump into a pond knowing their are gators in it!!!!

Gator Chomp

I feel bad for the gator. It makes me mad to have to kill animals because of humans stupidity.

We had a similiar thing happen here except he was older and drunk. He knew the gators were also there and went swimming anyway. Lost his arm also. But now he is sueing the State as he says the gators should have been removed before he went swimming, at night, drunk. Both of these are definately candidates for the "DARWIN AWARD".

http://www.darwinawards.com/

Gator Tail...taste like chicken!!:thumbsup2

We had a similiar thing happen here except he was older and drunk. He knew the gators were also there and went swimming anyway. Lost his arm also. But now he is sueing the State as he says the gators should have been removed before he went swimming, at night, drunk. Both of these are definately candidates for the "DARWIN AWARD".

http://www.darwinawards.com/

Gator Tail...taste like chicken!!:thumbsup2

See that is exactly what I was talking about, all the gator was doing was being Gods Chlorine!!

And yes, it does taste just like chicken!

And yes, it does taste just like chicken!

Hey John - sweeter than chicken.

We're at my MIL in North East. I'm waiting for the wife to get ready so we can get on the road. I was ready 3 hours ago! We'll be going past your place sometime this morning, if you hear a honking horn it's me!

My MIL got DSL just for me when I'm here - that was nice. We set her up with a computer, but she doesn't use it - probably hasn't been turned on for at least a year - at 86, she doesn't feel the need to get online! :lmao:

Have a safe trip, and look for the bottle of beer that I am going to set out on a little table at the end of the driveway, slow down and grab it on the way by! ;)

c2ef4cb6.jpg

Gator Chomp

same exact thing happened to a teenager in Okeechobee at the beginning of the summer and he blamed fish and wildlife for not giving enough gator hunting permits this season...go figure...

same exact senario, to the T

PS- I didn't see that Steve had mentioned it before I posted it...we mentioned the same story...we kinda live near each other and all...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter