Points for transfer: SS 300 points March 22 use year $18 a point

Status
Not open for further replies.

MineeBaby

DIS Veteran
We are military overseas and can’t use our points! We have 300 Saratoga springs points with a March 22 use year available for transfer only to another DVC member. We have been DVC members for 15 years and have many references we can provide! Thanks!

We are military overseas and can’t use our points! We have 300 Saratoga springs points with a March 22 use year available for transfer only to another DVC member. We have been DVC members for 15 years and have many references we can provide! Thanks!
I am a DVC owner and I am interested. How would we proceed?

Great! What will happen is you will send payment to my PayPal and also send me your contract number, name, telephone number, and I’ll call member services and we will send the points to your account!
I actually have a favor to ask. I’m also renting out points from this past year and I might need to dip into these 300 to make those reservations. Is it okay with you if we hang tight for a few days so I can get these reservations made and then we can transfer whatever points are left over? It should only be a few days and I don’t expect it to be very many points out of the 300.

Let me know!

thanks!
heidi

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter