Closed Points for Transfer 200 SSR UY Dec 2021 $15 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sending PM ...this is Dec 2021 Use Year right, because 2020 would be expired :) Anyhow I would like to purchase

Hi, I would also be interested if you have any points left. I’m not able to pm you so just let me know. Thanks :)

Hello! If theses are still available for transfer, I am very interested. Please send me a PM. Thanks a bunch.

Rose, I see you edited, you must be a new member so I couldn't direct message you :)

Morning. Yes, you are correct I am new to the site and thank you for being patient. I am still not sure how to PM but I am going to try this test message. If I don't hear from you over the next couple of hours I am assuming I am still not doing it right. Thank you.. Rose

Morning. Yes, you are correct I am new to the site and thank you for being patient. I am still not sure how to PM but I am going to try this test message. If I don't hear from you over the next couple of hours I am assuming I am still not doing it right. Thank you.. Rose

PM Sent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter