Closed:Points for Rent: $16/Pt - 112 SSR for rent

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmjm

I need another vacation at the House of Mouse
I have 112 SSR points available for a Rent. I can make a rental 11 months out at SSR and 7 months out for all other resorts

The 170 Old Key West Points that I had were transferred to another member.

I have done transfers and rentals in the past and can provide references. I accept Paypal, Venmo or Zelle. Send me a message if your interested in doing a rental and please include resorts your are interested in staying at, the date(s) and room type

Thanks, Mark

Last edited:
The points are 2021 Use Yr and the minimum transfer im looking to do is the 170 PTs I have at OKW

Last edited:
The points are still available for Transfer

The OKW points are still available for transfer and the SSR points for rent

The OKW and SSR points are still available for a transfer to another DVC member and rental

Don't know if your are interested in renting points for one night for OKW, I am looking for just a one night stay.

The OKW and SSR points are still available

I am possibly interested in a transfer. I have some existing reservations I would likely move over to use these points so I can free up my home resort for an 11-mo reservation. Do you know if that would work?

Jdlucas24, I have somone already interested in them, if he backs out I will let you know tomorrow

I Have 112 SSR points left for rent. Please pm me if you need a rental. The OKW and BDW points have been transferred. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter