CLOSED: Points for Transfer: 100 BLT,160 SSR, 25 BWV points starting at $15 per pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdw_explorer

Earning My Ears
All points are August 2022 points; they can be used for stays through July 2023 or banked (by the end of March) for stays from August 2023 through July 2024.

160 SSR points: $16 per point
100 BLT points: $18 per point
25 BWV points: $18 per point

Minimum transfer: 150 points (any combination).
Rent all 285 points at $15 per point.

No Paypal fees charged - payment of 2/3 of the total cost due before the transfer, with the final 1/3 due immediately after.

I have successfully rented about a dozen times over the years and have transferred once before as well.
Looking forward to another smooth transaction :-)

Can you actually transfer multiple contracts at the same time and still have it count for the "one in/one out" per member, per year? That would be cool.

Dear flynnblu,

Yes you can! - I did it last year. All 3 of my resorts are under a single contract so this counts as my one transfer. I wasn't sure either last year so I asked on this board and they of course gave me the correct answer that you can.

Thank you for your interest! As of now I have an agreement and am working with someone and have another interested member. I will post with a status update tomorrow (either stating availability or closing the thread).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter