Points for rent with refund policy and monthly payments $21 pp / AK 240 / 150 BLT / PLV 465 / SS 57 / GF 200 / AUL 450

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon,
we working looking for 6-7 nights within the first two weeks of December 2022? We are opened to anything available. Thanks so much

Good afternoon,
we working looking for 6-7 nights within the first two weeks of December 2022? We are opened to anything available. Thanks so much
Saratoga springs 1 bedroom with check in on the 11th is available for 6 or 7 nights

By any chance would you be interested in trading your Aulani points for points at a different resort?

I have 190 BLT points (Aug UY) and 150 HHI points (Apr UY). I'm looking to swap for Aulani points.

Looking to swap 2023 UY points. Would like to swap for at least 190 points, but could do more or less depending on the situation.

Please PM to discuss. Thanks!
sent pm

Reservations beginning Dec 1, 2022 - Nov 30, 2023

Animal Kingdom 200

Bay Lake Towers 70 points

Saratoga Springs 57 points

Polynesian 465 points

Riviera Resort 182 points

Grand Floridian 200 points

Reservations beginning Feb 1, 2023 - Jan 30, 2024

Animal Kingdom Lodge 240 points

Bay Lake Towers 150 points

Aulani 450 points

Please Provide:

Travel Dates (check in, check out)
Travel Party - number of Adults, number of Children (include ages if under 18)
Room Size and View

Pricing / Payment options available
$21.00 per point paid in full at time of reservation (0-11 months prior to check in)
$23.00 per point equal monthly payments (final payment must be completed 30 days prior to check in)

refund policy based on number of days cancelled prial to check in date
1- 29 days prior to arrival total rental amount minus $9 per point
30 - 54 days prior to arrival total rental amount minus $8 per point
55 - 89 days prior to arrival total rental amount minus $7 per point
90 -180 days prior to arrival total rental amount minus $6 per point
6 - 9 months prior to arrival months total rental amount minus $5 per point
9 - 11 months prior to arrival months total rental amount minus $3 per point

Please reply to this post or PM me if I can help.

edit 7/15/2022 reduce poly by 145
edit 7/19/2022 reduce SS by 120
edit 7/19/2022 reduce BLT by 200
edit 8/03/2022 reduce SS by 93
Hello,

I’m interested in staying at the aulani for a 7 or 8 days in September (4th onward) to november we are very flexible so just whenever there is availability for a standard hotel or studio room. It would be two adults and a 3 year old.

Hello,

I’m interested in staying at the aulani for a 7 or 8 days in September (4th onward) to november we are very flexible so just whenever there is availability for a standard hotel or studio room. It would be two adults and a 3 year old.
Good morning,

7 nights, Nov 25 to Dec 2 in a pool view studio for 167 points is available. Let me know if that would work.

thanks,

Shawn

Any availability at Animal Kingdom for 2 adults April 15 - 19, 2023 in a studio.

Is there any availability at Aulani from April 10-14, 2023? Looking for a room for a family of 4 (2 adults, 2 kids). Any idea on what something like that would cost? Already have a reservation through Disney but someone told me to take a look at DVC Rental points to see if it was an option and cheaper, yet I have no idea what I am doing.

Hello,

Looking for 6 nights at Riviera 2 bedroom standard view 3/26/23-4/1/23. thank you
sent an email

Is there any availability at Aulani from April 10-14, 2023? Looking for a room for a family of 4 (2 adults, 2 kids). Any idea on what something like that would cost? Already have a reservation through Disney but someone told me to take a look at DVC Rental points to see if it was an option and cheaper, yet I have no idea what I am doing.
It is cheaper in general to rent points or spend the same money and upgrade to a better room category.
$4200 for a 1 bedroom
$2000 for a standard studio

Looking for a studio standard view at BLT, checking in 8/31/2023 out 9/5, 2 adults and 2 children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter