Points for Rent: Villas at Grand Floridian. 121 pts, Sept 2021 UY, $18/pt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BWV Dreamin

DIS Veteran
I have 121 points available for rent, good for reservations from 9/1 thru 8/29, 2022. $18/pt. However I am looking to rent these for reservations through May 2022 so that I may bank these incase of cancellations. As of today, very limited days available through February. March is wide open. Please PM me if interested. I am an experienced owner that uses a contract. Thank you.

Can your points be used for BWV (Studio)? Looking for approx. 9 days in September, 2021. Flexible dates (anytime after 9/7/21).

I have 121 points available for rent, good for reservations from 9/1 thru 8/29, 2022. $18/pt. However I am looking to rent these for reservations through May 2022 so that I may bank these incase of cancellations. As of today, very limited days available through February. March is wide open. Please PM me if interested. I am an experienced owner that uses a contract. Thank you.

Hi! I am looking for a 1 bedroom the week of Nov. 13- Nov. 21st. We are a family of 6. 4 kids ages 7, 6, 4 and 1.

Points still available!!!
Hi,
We're hoping to stay at in a studio for one night at the Grand Floridian sometime from January 2nd to January 15th. I know it's almost full so we're hoping that one of those nights is available and not picky about which one it is. Would you be willing to break up your points and rent us just the 17 or whatever it is for a single night? I know your post says to PM you but after a bit of research I don't think I can yet because I haven't posted on forums 10 times yet. Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter