Points for Rent: Up to 333 SSR/AUL points for rent $15 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, in order to move forward with any rental, you’ll need private messaging capability. It is unlocked after you’ve posted 10 times in any forum except the rent/trade forum, which doesn’t count toward the number of posts. You’ll also need to be a disboards member for a certain amount of time, but I’m not sure exactly how long. 24 hours I think, but don’t hold me to that!
Thanks for the heads up! I'll work on other posts to get cleared and will be in touch. Understand that points won't last forever.

I am looking for
Boardwalk villas
Arriving April 18, 2021
Departing April 23, 2021
2 adults

I am looking for
Boardwalk villas
Arriving April 18, 2021
Departing April 23, 2021
2 adults
Hi! Unfortunately I don’t own at Boardwalk. This request is in the 7-11 month range and outside my booking window. The only WDW location I can only book that far out is at Saratoga Springs Resort. For a reservation at Boardwalk at that time, you’ll need to submit your request to someone offering points for rent who owns there.

Hi, I have up to 359 points for rent only; points cannot be transferred. I am an experienced renter and will provide a contract for the rental. Due to borrowing restrictions I can no longer make any reservations for visits prior to February 1, 2021.

If interested, please include as much information as possible with all inquiries in order for me to provide the best availability information, such as

number of adults
number of children (ages 3-9)
preferred and alternate dates of stay
preferred and alternate resorts
preferred views (also include if standard is acceptable if preferred view not available)
acceptable room sizes
Updated available number of points.

Hi I’m looking to rent some points and am looking for:

number of adults: 7

number of children (ages 3-9): 1

preferred and alternate dates of stay: 12/22-11/28

Animal kingdom villa 2 bedroom
Saratoga Springs 2 bedroom
Old key west 2 bedroom

preferred views (also include if standard is acceptable if preferred view not available)
acceptable room sizes:STANDARD

Hi I’m looking to rent some points and am looking for:

number of children (ages 3-9): 1

preferred and alternate dates of stay: 12/22-11/28

Animal kingdom villa 2 bedroom
Saratoga Springs 2 bedroom
Old key west 2 bedroom

acceptable room sizes:STANDARD
Hello. Unfortunately due to the current borrowing restrictions, I am unable to make any more reservations with a check-in date before February 1, 2021.

Points updated. Aulani points have all been rented. Still 330 points available for 11 months out at SSR or 333 points available for all others 7 months out.

May 15-22
4 adults, 2 children (2,4)
BLT or Riviera 1 BR standard
Hi, sorry for the late reply. Unfortunately I can only book at SSR that far out. If you’d like me to book something there for those dates I can help you out. Otherwise you’ll need to find an owner renting points at one of those resorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!