CLOSED: Points for rent up to 225 points at BCV for $21pp for stays starting 1/1/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruttangel

BCV AKV BWV VGF DVC Owner
I have up to 225 points for rent at $21 per point with dates of stay after 1st Jan 2024.

I’m Looking for just 1 renter for minimum of 150 points, can go up to 235 points.

The home resort is Beach Club (BCV) so it is a perfect opportunity to lock in this hard to get resort at 11 months. Availability is very good right now at 10 and 11 months.
Please provide me with the following information and I will check availability:
- Room type and view
- Date of check in and date of check out
-Number of guests, including ages of any children in the group

Please do not provide any personal information in your reply. That info is required to be sent via Personal Message (PM). You’ll need to have a minimum of 10 posts before disboards turns on PM capability. See this link for information on how to do that in a test forum.

I have been renting points since 2019. I use a simple contract to cover both of us.
Payments are to be made via PayPal (friends and family only)

I will make and send you confirmation of booking and then you have 48 hours to make the 100% payment.

A good place to check point requirements is
https://dvctripplanner.com/

Last edited:
I am interested for 3-4 nights the week of April 15th. Know it’s a little early to book. Will PM with details.

I’m looking for something That can accommodate 6 adults + 2 infants. January 24-29. Is anything available?

I’m looking for something That can accommodate 6 adults + 2 infants. January 24-29. Is anything available?
Hi, there is a 2 bedroom Villa available for those dates. It would be 202pts in total.
Drop me a PM if you would like to book, room info below

2-Bedroom Villa​

Sleeps Up to 8
Views of Disney's Beach Club Resort, Woods, Pool or Courtyard
1 king-size bed, 2 queen-size beds, 1 queen-size sleeper sofa

Exclusive to Members Booking with Points:9th Guest can be accommodated, but no additional bedding, linens or towels will be provided

Common Room Amenities​

• Fully equipped kitchen
  • Dishwasher
  • Dishes, glasses and utensils
  • Pots and pans
  • Refrigerator
  • Stove and oven
  • Toaster
  • Microwave
  • Washer and dryer
  • Soaking tub
  • Coffee maker
  • Flat screen television
  • Wireless Internet access
  • Iron and ironing board
  • Hair dryer
  • In-room safe
  • Voicemail
  • Portable crib

Sent private message last week. Just wondering if you still had points?
Hi there, yes, I responded to that message to say that the booking window is not yet open for that stay and that I’ll be in touch if points are still available when it opens on 7th June

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!